2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Looking great Morgan!!!

Let me close the blinds then. :)

Getting set up

upedeneb.jpg

enepa2eg.jpg
Wow, awesome setup!

Talk about a party. So excited to be here...even with the pants!

Say it sounds like excuses are starting. This is how you know it's a true THP event.

If there was ever a chance, it would be this weekend. True swing change going on and a handicap on the rise.
8 strokes for glory. Say...I think 120 sounds about right, it goes well with the number of minutes one is supposed to get to an airport.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, bloah!

Dang I could have rapped this to him in person.
# freestyle

If there was ever a chance, it would be this weekend. True swing change going on and a handicap on the rise.
8 strokes for glory. Say...I think 120 sounds about right, it goes well with the number of minutes one is supposed to get to an airport.

So your giving me 8 strokes and think I'll shoot 120. 120 is not gonna happen, not for this guy. My number is 40 so I'm looking for that on the front and back nine.

So your giving me 8 strokes and think I'll shoot 120. 120 is not gonna happen, not for this guy. My number is 40 so I'm looking for that on the front and back nine.

I will tell it to you straight. If you shoot 80, its because you quit at 14.
Handicap says (I dont think you are sandbagging), that on your good day, you shoot 88. Tough course, new conditions, a bit of nerves...I guess we shall see, but if your index is right, 80 is going to be one of the most amazing rounds.

Nice view. See you guys soon.

same3ybu.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I will tell it to you straight. If you shoot 80, its because you quit at 14.
Handicap says (I dont think you are sandbagging), that on your good day, you shoot 88. Tough course, new conditions, a bit of nerves...I guess we shall see, but if your index is right, 80 is going to be one of the most amazing rounds.

That would be sweet if I shot an 80. I mean really I just need to shot better than you or within 8 strokes. There will be some conservative playing tomorrow to help me out.

That would be sweet if I shot an 80. I mean really I just need to shot better than you or within 8 strokes. There will be some conservative playing tomorrow to help me out.

Just take it one hole at a time dude!

I feel so irresponsible. ?

I see what you did there!!!

Save some for us guys and gals. Heading up in 5-10 mins.

We need some pics of everyone hanging out together!

Back