2014 NFL Draft Contest

I know a few teams had Evans rated higher that is why I am wondering if that was their true target at 9

If so they were playing with fire, I don't think the Bucs surprised anyone with their pick.

Seems to be the consensus. Just read a report where O'Brien mentioned Carr's brother & history are a non factor for him

I hope they trade down and get Mallet for their QB. They need some more picks.

Jason Dufner loves the JFF drafting. Apparently he is a huge Browns fan. Who knew?

Dufner was originally from Cleveland area & still has family here, so I imagine that's why.

I guess the Texans didnt trade down.

I like it. We need some OL help

Dallas just traded

Nate called it. Demarcus…

I like it. We need some OL help

I agree with you Mike. After seeing this pick, I can see where they are going and I like it.

Brownies getting some protection for Johnny Cleveland there

How does Cleveland not take a WR with Gordon facing suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you Mike. After seeing this pick, I can see where they are going and I like it.

I have a feeling we draft a RB before QB. Seems O'Brien is ok with Fitz at QB & maybe getting one next year. News out if NE is that Mallet isn't available.

Shocked that wasn't a receiver. Good for jags though.

How does Cleveland not take a WR with Gordon facing suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the appeal process or they know it isn't so bad?

Willie brown. Love it.

Blaine Gabbert 2.0

Latimer or Robinson could be there when Steelers pick...

Dev - You're listening to the right sources...Hageman it is.

Raiders quietly having a good draft, IMO.

So what's the story on Ra'Shede Hageman? I don't know anything about him at all. He is one big dude. I was thinking they might go with Stephon Truitt.

Raiders quietly having a good draft, IMO.

Yeah buddy!! I haven't had a chance to sit down and see what we've gotten yet but I'm extremely hopeful.

Back