2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

How did I end up at Downtown Disney, w/o kids???? I wonder if I should get our groups costumes for the seven dwarfs?

Had a great dinner tonight, thank you Josh and Morgan for the great meal!! And hey fix that headlight on the van.

Bout to get my night swim ON

How did I end up at Downtown Disney, w/o kids???? I wonder if I should get our groups costumes for the seven dwarfs?

Way to go I almost ended up there too

#sweettalked

I am so stuffed!!! The food was excellent and the company outstanding. Thanks to JB and Morgan for such a great evening. Hope I can move tomorrow after eating so much.

Oh and here is a pic of the skyline during the cocktail hour.

a9y5usu3.jpg

JB and GG out did themselves with tonight's meet n greet and dinner. The good was delicious and the bread pudding was superb!

It's been awesome meeting so many new THPers and their SO's. #coverageoutkicked

Announcement

Please send GolferGal a PM if you plan on attending Dinner at Kobe tomorrow night. We need to let the restaurant know in the morning and if we do not hear from you by then, you will not have a seat available possibly.

Thank you.

Man that looks awesome. Those glasses are off the hook awesome. Very nice. Looks like everyone is having fun already.

erunu7u8.jpg

Pool time

Tonight was so much fun! It was such a pleasure getting to meet all the Significant Others, some new THP members I haven't met before and familiar faces as well.

Announcement

Please send GolferGal a PM if you plan on attending Dinner at Kobe tomorrow night. We need to let the restaurant know in the morning and if we do not hear from you by then, you will not have a seat available possibly.

Thank you.

Bumping

I'll be down as soon as my wifes pizza comes.

Back