Headed to Nemacolin

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
That place looks awesome. Sounds like a blast. That Lee is a keeper.

Not recently many years ago. Great choice for a present for both of you.

Mystic Rock is tough!!

That place looks awesome. Sounds like a blast. That Lee is a keeper.
Yeah I was a little shocked when they told me. She set us up for two rounds on Mystic Rock and one on the links. I'll have to do a review to share with THP. We're staying in the Fallen Rock so that should be pretty sweet.

That place looks absolutely amazing Kevin enjoy your birthday weekend!

Yeah I was a little shocked when they told me. She set us up for two rounds on Mystic Rock and one on the links. I'll have to do a review to share with THP. We're staying in the Fallen Rock so that should be pretty sweet.

That's freaking awesome. See, she does like you a little bit.

Lee for the win, nice choice for sure. Enjoy your special birthday Kevin.

That place is beautiful Kevin. I'm looking forward to the review, pics and rundown on how it went. Happy Birthday dude!

JM

Very cool, Kevin! That should be a ton of fun and Lee certainly knows how to spoil you.

AWesome, man! What a great courses they both are. I spent a lot of time in the area and if you plan on doing anything other than golf, there are a lot of options. Ohiopyle is real close and is a beautiful waterfall on the the Youghiogheny River to check out. The meadow run trail is an awesome hike with cliffs, waterfalls, and swimming holes all over it. Some great trout fishing there on site as well. The spa services there are supposed to be amazing as well. When they held the 84 Lumber Classic there years ago, it was noted by the tour players what an incredible package the resort put together for them. True pampering. You have a blast for sure!

Congrats buddy, one of my favorite resorts of all time, great golf and great ambience should make for a memorable weekend.

Last edited:
Congrats buddy, one of my favorite resorts of all time, great golf and great ambience should make forms memorable weekend.
I'm bringing my Sage as well....little trout fishing and a lot of golf!

Haha take some pics for me would ya? I haven't had a chance to wet a line yet. I hope you guys have the time of your lives

I'm bringing my Sage as well....little trout fishing and a lot of golf!

Good call. Beaver Creek is a small stream on the property that nemacolin heavily stocks. That runs into Meadow Run a few miles down and it is heavily stocked by the state and has a delayed harvest section at the bottom. It's one of the prettiest streams in the state.

Early morning, over looking the 18th green of Mystic Rock

je2upygy.jpg
8enygumy.jpg

Have fun today!

Nice dude. Have fun!

Have fun Kev, I love that place!

KellyBo and I will be there shortly! :D I wish :beat-up:

Come in up, we have 54 scheduled this weekend

Gawd that place looks awesome! You and lee have a blast this weekend partner :thumb:

eve9ede7.jpg

Lobby inside Mystic Rock. Obviously inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. Fallen Waters is near by.

Thanks for all the pics. I've wanted to get out there for a few years now because of all the good things I've heard. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loving this place. It's now officially on my Must Visit list. Just beautiful.

JM

Happy Birthday, and Happy Mother's Day! Awesome gift!!! Enjoy your special weekend!!!

Back