2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Just wrapped up might swimming and the hot tub...good times...see ya all tomorrow

Swimming pool and hot tub are amazing. Good times hanging with MikeDean and Wife.

It sounds like it's been a great event already, I can't wait to follow the golf tomorrow!

Everyone ready for a big day?

Yes sir!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Other than not getting much sleep, I am up and ready to have some fun on the golf course.

Announcement

Please send GolferGal a PM if you plan on attending Dinner at Kobe tomorrow night. We need to let the restaurant know in the morning and if we do not hear from you by then, you will not have a seat available possibly.

Thank you.

Bumping this one last time.

You wanted pictures.....Early morning stroll :)

tajymy4e.jpg
7uzy9ygy.jpg
azyruru3.jpg
yzunu9eg.jpg
ryze6yzy.jpg
ugenazam.jpg
be6a9ama.jpg
apybu8um.jpg
eze9ega7.jpg
2yvu4u9u.jpg
nadyga4u.jpg
eme9araz.jpg
8u5ynajy.jpg
aguquhaq.jpg
3aneju6a.jpg
azu6ubur.jpg
8adaqehe.jpg
u8e7e9eh.jpg
qaduve2y.jpg
7u5y9u4e.jpg
pu9amygy.jpg
u6a3enyj.jpg

This thread will be legendary today.

Play by plays ftw

We are looking forward to following along!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wife is sleeping in a little. A few of the wives have planned a little shopping excursion, then their pedis this afternoon while we golf. Can't express enough what a nice place this is ?. Great job by Mikedean, JB, and GG! The people have been great, everyone has been awesome and that's what a lot of these events is about right? I mean the golf is the icing on the cake, the glue that holds it together, but meeting the faces behind the names is awesome. Really enjoying ourselves so far and we're just getting started.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Have a super fun day folks! :blob::golf2:

I'm up and ready for some golf. Time for a quick workout and off to the course. It's going to be a great day and I opted for not wearing pants.

I'm up and ready for some golf. Time for a quick workout and off to the course. It's going to be a great day and I opted for not wearing pants.

Just remember that tee times are not until 12pm. We advise anybody that wants to warm up and hit some balls on the range with fellow THPers to get there around 11am. Those that show up at 10am or earlier will be getting very tired in the heat and humidity today I have a feeling.

:bulgy-eyes:

No way I get there before 11. An hour of hitting the range is more than enough. For all those following along be prepared to follow the appropriate threads for any and all club testing that will take place.

UV index for today is 11. Bring the sunscreen!

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

No swimming at this beach!

by7a2ere.jpg

You're going to wear shorts at least right? You're a great guy, but we don't want to know THAT much of you.

You're going to wear shorts at least right? You're a great guy, but we don't want to know THAT much of you.

Oh yes I will have shorts on. After reading that post again it did sound like things might be hanging out. :)

Nice breakfast view
9ede2yve.jpg

Over under on Coers stories still seems low, definitely set it at 9. If Mmaynard doesn't wear pants, he will keep Coers stories low though. :act-up:

Seriously hope all of you and your SO's have a great time. Was stuck in an airport most of the evening last night and following along with the updates was a welcome distraction. Will be tuning in again today as the weekend schedule allows! Enjoy!

JM

Back