2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Had a great time today playing with Mike Dean ,JB, and Deuce. First time playing on bermuda grass and I got to say that it's not as bad add I thought it was. And for the record if someone is within a foot don't make them putt it out. That's a Dick move and I won't ever do that again. So, JB I apologize for that and sorry to make ya upset on the first hole.

No sweat my man. Like I said, Im not mad. We had a fun round and you played solid golf

Just got back to some WIFI

Opening tee shot of the event
JB and his Alpha on first hole.

Hey, I actually hit that fairway.

No sweat my man. Like I said, Im not mad. We had a fun round and you played solid golf

Good to hear JB. And yea besides some stupid mistakes I played better than expected. Great time today, was fun watching some bombs with that alpha and wow your short game is amazing.

Just got back to some WIFI

Opening tee shot of the event
JB and his Alpha on first hole.

You get one of me to. Man couldn't believe I shot a 300 yard drive down the middle lol...

What a day out there today. That warmth was certainly a bit more than I'm used to since Chicago's weather was six months long this year. Really gotta make sure we load up on on the liquids tomorrow for ourselves. I don't think two sightings of the cart girl will do it.

Orange County is tremendous. The range/practice facility is like nothing I've ever seen. Huge range, short game practice areas and a massive putting green....not to mention that huge pro shop. Just a great experience even though my game was a bit off today.

I have to say I'm really excited to get the girls on the course tomorrow. I think this round is going to be a lot of fun.

Time for a nap before dinner...I'm pooped.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry we won't be joining the rest of the group out tonight. Hopefully there aren't any hard felt feelings and we will see you all back later this evening.

Who called my room? Or the from next door.

It could very well be the hotel calling to check and make sure you dont need anything and are enjoying your stay.

It could very well be the hotel calling to check and make sure you dont need anything and are enjoying your stay.

Quite possibly and we are enjoying every bit of the resort.

However I believe it might be the group we just left at the pool. #lookingforfreedrinksgents

Sorry we won't be joining the rest of the group out tonight. Hopefully there aren't any hard felt feelings and we will see you all back later this evening.

Enjoy you date tonight!

This was awesome to catch up on and WOW, there were some really good scores!

Enjoy the dinner.

JM

The course was a lot of fun.
I did not think it played very hard. You could spray your clubs and still be in pretty darn good shape. Not a lot of trees and not a lot of water, but a fun course which really let people go low, which is awesome.

looks like we are heading to the pitch and putt. this should be interesting

I did not think it played very hard. You could spray your clubs and still be in pretty darn good shape. Not a lot of trees and not a lot of water, but a fun course which really let people go low, which is awesome.

I agree. There were a few tricky holes, but for the most part, everything is out in front of you, and you have the opportunity to make shots. The wind was a bit tricky today, but the course was in great shape.

I had great time today with Niteowl03, dhartmann34 and certif_able. Front side was a nice 47. Back nine was a different story. Carded a liberal 55. I topped almost every tee shot abs that just left me in a tough spot. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Completely agree, did not find the course too difficult. There were some multi tiered greens that were intense if you ended up on the wrong level. Tee to green had lots of room on most holes.

JB got a 79 and I came away with a 95
na5ejuva.jpg

Who proofread the cart signs?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Who proofread the cart signs?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

The course made a small error, but nothing could take away from the fun everybody was having and has had so far.

We are at the 2nd pool and will be here till dinner time

Wondered where everyone was we had a few peeps in pool 1...will be heated pool tonight for sure

Haha glad someone caught that. (lovers in the air) lol. Think Mike Dean or JB noticed that after the 18th. Pretty funny the lovers were out there today.

Quite possibly and we are enjoying every bit of the resort.

However I believe it might be the group we just left at the pool. #lookingforfreedrinksgents

Haha
#roomphishing

I got ya.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Erky! You da man. Karen and I really appreciate it. Tee times moved up to 9:30 from what I hear so plenty of time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

#NoGimmes
#Coers

Hahahahaha, just messing - funny stuff for sure!

The round today was fantastic. Worst day with the driver I have had in a while but finally got it straightened out. The course definitely wasnt too penal on misses except on the par 3s! Hopefully we can play whites tomorrow so we can have a better chance to get the ball close to the hole for the SOs and there will be no divorce papers needed. If my wife had to hit some of my putts today it would have been bad. I can hear it now, "Cant you get it any closer than this"

nuququte.jpg

View from the room. Straight ahead is the soon to open Four Seasons. Beyond that, the Disney Contemporary on the left and Bay Lake Tower on the right. Between those, Cinderella's Castle.

Wife didn't go to the pool last night but said she had a great fireworks view. She's a fan of the hotel haha

Back