2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Dinner is going to be great tonight. Haven't eaten since breakfast. Double good is no having to see any #coersdressing. He did not wax like he said he would. #hairylegsnobueno

A little disappointed in my 81, but I think I am close to making the turn with the new swing. I burned the edge on a lot of putts today and hit a hybrid for the highlight reel so a good day.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Had a great time today with my group.

Erky played fairway finder all day and played well for not playing in 3weeks.

Kenh played a pretty solid round as well as being pretty boring off the tee finding a bunch of fairways.

Texasbrons and I didn't exactly play cart golf on a few holes but we made it work, he did make the most ridiculous par on #1 ever!

Such a fantastic weekend so far. Honestly it's been the best weekend away we have had ever!!!

Mandi really enjoyed the spa and has really enjoyed meeting everyone and hanging out. She even admitted to getting why I THP so much.

By the way, if this event comes back next year I'm in. So great being with everyone with golf and social activities. Seems like the wives are enjoying it as much as we are.

Common theme I keep noticing: THP'ers out kick their coverage. The significant others are all awesome ladies too.

Also, Maynard is gracious enough to cover the pool tab tonight. What an awesome guy

Common theme I keep noticing: THP'ers out kick their coverage. The significant others are all awesome ladies too.

Also, Maynard is gracious enough to cover the pool tab tonight. What an awesome guy

I've narrowed it down to a few rooms...we got this!

Oh by the way

I'm hungry!

Hey 441...for you:

ebese2ez.jpg

And she drains it!
y3e4y7ug.jpg

Had a great time today playing with Mike Dean ,JB, and Deuce. First time playing on bermuda grass and I got to say that it's not as bad add I thought it was. And for the record if someone is within a foot don't make them putt it out. That's a Dick move and I won't ever do that again. So, JB I apologize for that and sorry to make ya upset on the first hole.

You didn't?!!!! Oh my!

60 yards into a dime sized green in tough!

Hey everyone we are in the back left bar area at Kobe. Meet here no later than 830 please.

Thanks

Btw I have 5 pieces of Sushi left. Would you like me to bring it back?

All around amazing.

Third attempt
aba6ajaz.jpg

Result

e2y2eqat.jpg

maybe I could move to FL, might have to check out Palm Beach first in September with mikedean441!

Just seeing this....hmmmmm

Hey everyone we are in the back left bar area at Kobe. Meet here no later than 830 please.

Thanks

It's the one like 5 minutes away right

y3epyta8.jpg

Erky! You da man. Karen and I really appreciate it. Tee times moved up to 9:30 from what I hear so plenty of time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Quote to confirm earlier tee times...

Back