2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Slide time yeeeaaaahhhh

Just had pool time. Bedtime for me going to be an early morning.

What a wonderful day and night with THPers.
Good food
Good people
Good setting

Just made an ice cream stop....officially filled to the top!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Just made an ice cream stop....officially filled to the top!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Seriously couldn't even finish our food. You are a machine my friend.

Man, there is so much awesome about this event. I love seeing the significant others involved in the event, and Ward's head getting squished with chopsticks was just too funny. This event is just such a great idea. Can't wait to follow along with the golf tomorrow and see how the ladies do with the putting. Good luck all.

A few pics of the crew.

4u7u4y2a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is Tom snoozing down there at the end? Hope he didn't do a header into his food plate! His lovely, expecting wife is still engaged with the good times!

Is Tom snoozing down there at the end? Hope he didn't do a header into his food plate! His lovely, expecting wife is still engaged with the good times!
Looks like he has chopsticks in his hand about to take a bite of food.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

So full. Dinner was great. Our hibachi chef Gwen was hilarious

Happy birthday Mike Dean!

eta9yne9.jpg

Looks like he has chopsticks in his hand about to take a bite of food.

Good eye Ryan! Didn't notice them. Guess I have to cut him a little slack even though he is scared of hot chicken wings as established at the HHI.

Gotta skip the pool tonight as I am I afraid that I will sink straight to the bottom after that very large and delicious supper.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just catching up in here. Looks like everyone had a blast! I'm craving Japanese food now!

Turning in for the evening. Looking forward to a fun round of golf with the fellas and ladies tomorrow

I was beat, and for some reason I grabbed sushi, an appetizer, and the meal. By the time the meat arrived I was ready to pass into a food coma.

Back