2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

My list of people who are missing out: Everybody who isn't here. Awesome time so far.
I am sore all over. I hope I can make it through tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

sounds like every one is having a fun time

Ready to tackle the course today with GolferGal.
Hopefully she putts better than I did yesterday.

This has been a really fun weekend for the two of us and we are looking forward to capping it off today with a great time on the course.

Looking forward to seeing how much fun the ladies have today, I highly suspect some that are not golfers now will be taking up the game after this weekend.

Good morning THP! I'm going to try and be more consistent with my swing today (45 43) but more importantly I want to show my wife a great time out there on the course. Really looking forward to today. #funtimes

it's go time! My wife actually seems pretty excited about today...much more so than she has been leading on. Thats pretty exciting.

I hope those werent THPers fighting last night in the room next door...could be awkward for one couple on the course...lol

Good luck everyone. Do the ladies a favor and leave them uphill putts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Such an awesome weekend, hopefully all the wives/significant others were able to get a glimpse into what this family is all about.

Had quite a few people asking about next year already which is awesome.

Good luck out there and let's have some fun

And happy mothers day to all the awesome mom's out there

Just got caught up on all yesterday's action. Some good scores posted out there. Capped off by a fun evening.

Enjoy the round with the wives/girlfriends today.

Up and ready. The wife asked me this morning...so how do I do this putting thing? All I have to do is line up the putter at the hole, right?

Oh boy it's going to be fun out there. Hope the ladies enjoy, which I know they have. Happy Mothers Day to all those mothers out there.

Ready to tackle the course today with GolferGal.
Hopefully she putts better than I did yesterday.

This has been a really fun weekend for the two of us and we are looking forward to capping it off today with a great time on the course.

GG is deadly. I've seen it in person.

Well happy mothers day to all the moms out there!!! Last day of the Love Is In The Air, but it's going to be a fun an amazing time with the wife and the other couples. It's all for fun today, but if we can beat JB and Morgan we can win a prize??? Can't wait for some awesome putting lol

Good luck today guys ! And remember ladies, just taaaaaaaappppp it in. Give it a tap tap taparoo!

Well happy mothers day to all the moms out there!!! Last day of the Love Is In The Air, but it's going to be a fun an amazing time with the wife and the other couples. It's all for fun today, but if we can beat JB and Morgan we can win a prize??? Can't wait for some awesome putting lol

Never learn huh? :confused2: JB has already taken you to the woodshed one time and now ya want some more. Plus today you're gonna take ya wife there too! :D

It sounds like this event has a unique awesomeness to it. I hope it comes back next year. Have a blast out there today everyone and thanks for keeping us all updated. Now, I need to find a significant other haha.

The ladies of THP getting dialed in

puhe4yre.jpg

Ladies are on the green!!

du3avu3e.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ladies are putting in work

yju6u8at.jpg

yzaza7ug.jpg

#NoThreeJacks

Wives doing work
gu5a7y5e.jpg

Today is certainly going to be a blast for you all

This is going to be super fun with plenty of laughs and a good ole time! Enjoy the day :blob:

Up and ready. The wife asked me this morning...so how do I do this putting thing? All I have to do is line up the putter at the hole, right?
Oh boy it's going to be fun out there. Hope the ladies enjoy, which I know they have. Happy Mothers Day to all those mothers out there.

Well, when you think about it, she's right! HaHa.

Looks like everyone is having a great time. I'm looking forward to following along some today. I couldn't do it live time yesterday because of playing in a tournament, but got caught up last night. I really wish I could have talked the wife into going. I think she would have enjoyed everything except maybe the golf part.

Back