Random Acts of THP Kindness

That is very cool Bullfrog. I didn't know this thread existed. I'll have to post here next time. Cookie's done some nice things for me free of charge. People around here rock.

I want to give a shout out for coolbreeze. I mentioned that I liked the Canadian "Toonie" and was going to look around in coin shops to find one to use as a ball marker, a week or so later, I got a package from Canada with a Toonie in it. Still marking my ball with it and my golf buddies are so jealous of my cool ball marker

Last edited:
I'd like to recognize Jacob Robertson. He has given two drivers away fro nothing simply because someone could put them to better use than his closet could. You rock JR!

I would like to say thank you to Doug the Lefty. I posted a Marketplace add not too long back about wanting to buy a 3 iron. He went right ahead and told me he'd send me an old 2 iron head he had free of charge. I was floored by the gesture, and when he PM'ed me to confirm that he sent it, he even said that he threw in a few sleeves of balls. Well I got it today, and I can't say enough, thank you so much Doug. You are truly an awesome dude.

Way to go doug!

Nice Job Doug

So I get home today and I have a box in the mail. I was expecting a couple of packages, but this wasn't one of them. It was from just_hacking (John) so I opened up the box and this was what I found:

"Josh,

This just doesn't look right on my head so I am passing it along to you. Hope that it fits better for you.

- John"

7e9240d1-5500-4ac3-9a3e-bb891aa4252a_zps4d4da12c.jpg

An awesome TW hat! I heart TW and now I heart just_hacking! Thank you so much John! Means more than you know! Just another reason why THPers are the best!

I'll add to the thread.

I was looking for a THP Dolla Bills head cover & out of the blue #Cookie responds that he has one & wants nothing in return. I'm completely floored & can't wait to repay it to another THP'er soon. Thanks again #Cookie!!

Great job guys

Well done John and cookie

So, a while back I pondered as I so often do in the pondering thread as I am a total and complete addict, this one though was about a Kusala White, and low and behold none other than my boy Pete (O'Carroll) steps in and says he has one attached to an XL he'd send to me just because. Essentially, he's incredible and I'm beyond happy to call him a friend, thank you Pete!

Very well done by all the THPers doing things just because! Exemplifies THP at it's finest!

Great work O'Carroll

Back