2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

So many great Callaway interactions have taken place this year already, and are still yet to come.

#TheDOS will certainly be a great capper to the year!

I can't wait to see who the team will be that carries the THP flag for captain James!

#Motivation #HardWorking #THPWillBeVictorious

Might have some news about this one soon.

This event was mentioned a few times this weekend, quite a few guys with it on their radar.

This event was mentioned a few times this weekend, quite a few guys with it on their radar.

With #TheDOS and #TheGauntlet on the horizon, I bet LOTS of radar's are lit up right now.

I freaking LOVE it.

Ears perked up on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Can't wait for more info

Talk about excitement all around regarding this one.

Awesome news! Cannot wait to hear more!

I can totally see why, what a truly exclusive/epic event. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for sure. I can't wait to see the first chance to get in!

I was talking about this event with some friends this weekend over dinner. They were blown away that internet golfers got such a cool experience, and that Callaway was such an open and generous company. I told them that was just the Grandaddy of them all...

Unless lost!!! Oh wait maybe the ZooCrew is taking lessons from Tpluff. He does have some serious game.

Unless lost!!! Oh wait maybe the ZooCrew is taking lessons from Tpluff. He does have some serious game.

Truth be told Matt,
They (#ZooCrew) were just looking for a hiding place... After the impending beat down we at THP are going to supply them with!

Curious if there is anymore information on this event yet. If I remember right, we already had a few contests done by this time last year.

Curious if there is anymore information on this event yet. If I remember right, we already had a few contests done by this time last year.

My guess is after the Cali trip. But, then, I'm wrong on most of my guesses. We have one more contest for #TheGauntlet as well.

I believe JB hinted at announcement next week. I'm sure they'll be discussing it face to face in Carlsbad in a few days

I hoping my moving to a new house etc. is over in time to try out for this one! :bomb: :golf2: I need to take Finley to the woodshed again. Oh wait, he took me to it in the King :alien:. Oh well time for redemption :deadhorse:

I can't wait to hear how their #TheGrandaddy discussions go in Carlsbad!!!

Anybody not excited about this event needs to get their pulse checked. I imagine #thedos is going to be a knockdown battle this year for entry!

I reckon this will be discussed next week in cali and if it's not then I'll headbutt some peeps for jman

I reckon this will be discussed next week in cali and if it's not then I'll headbutt some peeps for jman

Headbutt them anyways for intimidation reasons. Then apologize....for the whooping the THP redeem team is gonna put on the #Zoocrew

Last edited:

I can always count on my boy Mike!

Back