Hard to believe that this was barely over a year ago and now here we are getting close to the 3 million mark. I am sure we will have a new thread for the 3 million mark, and perhaps a surprise or two, but thought this was pretty neat.

Dang that was fast

That was fast. 3 million. That's impressive.

Wow! Thats impressive. I'm ready for another milestone!

It's already close to 3 million? That was fast indeed

Wow that is amazing, I was never a forum guy but this forum makes me very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe that this was barely over a year ago and now here we are getting close to the 3 million mark. I am sure we will have a new thread for the 3 million mark, and perhaps a surprise or two, but thought this was pretty neat.

Incredibly fast. I'm sure people that have been around a while can attest to the insane growth of THP. #FranchiseRewritten

Wow, that's crazy. I remember there were predictions in the 2,000,000 thread as to when this would happen. Just a testament to how great this place is in how fast we got here

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

How close are we JB? Think we can make it by the end of April?

Just amazing I tell you just amazing. I'm blessed to say THP is home!!! Keep on trucking!

Time & posts fly when you are having fun! THP is the best so ok surprise 3million is on the horizon.

How close are we JB? Think we can make it by the end of April?

We are at 2,938,639.

We need over 61,000 posts in 14 days, so over 4,000 a day. Since we have averaged about 2,275 posts a day since we hit a million, somewhere around May 10 is more likely.

Unless we have a Let's Make a Deal contest or something coming up!

Wow amazing almost to 3 mil

To be that is an insane number, and one must think that a mod or JB and GolferGal look at almost everyone of these post. I think this is right if I am remembering correctly from another thread. I am on one other forum for health care, but this is one that actually makes me want to post and go out and meet new people with the love for golf I have.

I remember when we hit 1 million. Wow

The growth is astounding really...but what it awesome about it is how we've grown so much in the short period of time with out losing our identity or losing sight of what's important. Were in the midst of #FranchiseRewritten and going stronger than ever......life here is a perpetual HHJJ. Stay true to ourselves and the rest will take care of itself

That's awesome THP is almost to three million. Some great people in here and a lot of great info its no wonder how we can get all these post. Great job everyone!!!!

Wow that was quick!

Like Kevin said THP may have grown leaps and bounds since the 2million mark was hit but we have not lost the what the sight is about. The "Family" atmosphere here is as strong as ever and it's fantastic to see.

That is an insane amount of posts. So much information and so many lives changed in those nearly 3 million posts. Just amazing.

Impressive. Glad to be a part of the growth and #franchiserewritten

Pretty impressive indeed, May 8th

We are at 2,938,639.

We need over 61,000 posts in 14 days, so over 4,000 a day. Since we have averaged about 2,275 posts a day since we hit a million, somewhere around May 10 is more likely.

Unless we have a Let's Make a Deal contest or something coming up!
A little over 1,000 away from THREE MILLION. Pretty effing good estimate, I must say!

A little over 1,000 away from THREE MILLION. Pretty effing good estimate, I must say!
I'm going out on a limb and saying it happens May 12th.

#FranchiseRewritten

Tomorrow?!?!

By estimate u mean math...then yeah well done

By wed afternoon.

Back