The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as a purchaser, I buy things to have them here in a timely manner for just in time manufacturing. If it is not here on time, I catch heck for it.

I find out this morning that my receivers on the forklifts don't actually check any of the orders when they come in, they are blindly accepting all the PO's.

What in the heck. How does this place operate if you never verify what is actually arriving?

So, as a purchaser, I buy things to have them here in a timely manner for just in time manufacturing. If it is not here on time, I catch heck for it.

I find out this morning that my receivers on the forklifts don't actually check any of the orders when they come in, they are blindly accepting all the PO's.

What in the heck. How does this place operate if you never verify what is actually arriving?

I hear you 100%. I am also in purchasing (for a drill bit manufacturer) and our receiving department is awful. Oftentimes, our POs rarely even get received in upon arrival and they show open for MONTHS after they have arrived. It's hard to operate efficiently when some departments don't do their job. Frustrating to say the least.

I get to drive 4 hours round trip (if I'm lucky) and deal with Seattle traffic for a 1 hour meeting. Oh joy.

At least I'm getting paid to sit in my car and listen to tunes though hahahaha

Tennis elbow.

Eff you tennis. Stay away from my joints.

Haha, as soon as we have 1 more home issue I'll put your presentation together for her

Presentation for GA would go a lot like this.
"But honey, they have Banjos...And Ole Gray".

HAHA, gotta give her options to keep it fair lol

And then a bunch of people would start barking at you.

GA does have the 'Golden Ticket" though

Not sure if thats a selling point?

Can someone explain where this whole "doe" thing came from? Like "that car doe" lol I find it extremely annoying and don't get it

I never understand when people do their "top club" lists why they have a category for accuracy. Doesnt that have more to do with the person swinging the club?

I never understand when people do their "top club" lists why they have a category for accuracy. Doesnt that have more to do with the person swinging the club?
Yes, it typically does. However, if you can gain a bit more accuracy with off center hits on one club vs another, wouldnt it be a bit more accurate?

Yes, it typically does. However, if you can gain a bit more accuracy with off center hits on one club vs another, wouldnt it be a bit more accurate?

Wouldn't that fall under forgiveness?

Its why accuracy is one of the hardest things to discuss in a club review, and also why I tend to lean more towards talking forgiveness instead.

Wouldn't that fall under forgiveness?

But even then, a lot of people out there assume forgiveness is the ability to hit the target even with a crappy swing - not just missing off of the center of the club face

But even then, a lot of people out there assume forgiveness is the ability to hit the target even with a crappy swing - not just missing off of the center of the club face

I think most understand it as the ability to keep the ball in play and grasp that this can be dictated by the amount of lateral and vertical forgiveness within a design as it pertains to allowing that crappy swing get away with more both on line and overall distance lost.

Flying is just one of those things that you have to do but can never ever not be just a soul crushing endeavor.

Well after the shower and washing machine issues over the weekend I was wondering what would be the third thing to happen....

Tonight I have had a tooth filling break so that will be a call to the dentist in the morning to book an appointment to get it sorted

Hot water heater kicks the bucket 3 days before bathroom reno was to begin.... another grand down the drain.

There is a bully on the bus that is picking on my son. Not sure how I should go about fixing the situation. I am thinking I will just drive my son to/from school for the next few weeks.

There is a bully on the bus that is picking on my son. Not sure how I should go about fixing the situation. I am thinking I will just drive my son to/from school for the next few weeks.

Dude that sucks. I have no real advice for you on it but that's just crappy.

We had that happen before
..took a call from me to the school in my not so nice voice to put an end to it

Dude that sucks. I have no real advice for you on it but that's just crappy.

I was thinking this would be an issue when they are older. Not on a bus full of 6 yr. olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back