The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this would be an issue when they are older. Not on a bus full of 6 yr. olds.

And especially because Bud is awesome.

Hot water heater kicks the bucket 3 days before bathroom reno was to begin.... another grand down the drain.

Is it leaking from the shell? Or just not working?

There is a bully on the bus that is picking on my son. Not sure how I should go about fixing the situation. I am thinking I will just drive my son to/from school for the next few weeks.
Not cool. My little bro was bullied a lot and it changed him, I get mad just thinking about it.

Sorry to hear that dude. Such a helpless feeling.

There is a bully on the bus that is picking on my son. Not sure how I should go about fixing the situation. I am thinking I will just drive my son to/from school for the next few weeks.
Bullying is a rough thing to overcome. We experienced it with our daughter. The fear the lived with before telling us made me sick to my stomach. We ended up talking directly to the school about it, then I went to this kids house one afternoon. This kids parent were not very happy. They told me if it continued to feel free to call them. They were very supportive, and understanding.

The Official Rant of the Day

On a serious note, I have nothing for you from experience. But this seems like a good place for me to draw some influence.

Talked to bus driver first time when it didn't get better took it to the principal and things were fine after that

My Aunt works at a different school in the district and gave me the number of a couple people to call and see if we can get this taken care of. Hope it works. My son is such a gentle guy and don't want something like change to him.

My Aunt works at a different school in the district and gave me the number of a couple people to call and see if we can get this taken care of. Hope it works. My son is such a gentle guy and don't want something like change to him.

Good move.

Same with my oldest she is just too kind for this to happen to.

Now my middle one...someone messes with her she is gonna best them senseless I fear.

I get to drive 4 hours round trip (if I'm lucky) and deal with Seattle traffic for a 1 hour meeting. Oh joy.

At least I'm getting paid to sit in my car and listen to tunes though hahahaha

Windshield pay is awesome.

Good move.

Now my middle one...someone messes with her she is gonna best them senseless I fear.

My daughter has done this... a few times.

One kid at her school used to pick on her, she then pushed him down, sat on him, and hit him in the face. Not sure where she learned that from.

Good move.

He would never let his sister treat him like this but when he is in public he thinks he should be on his best behavior. I am glad he told us about it, the kid threatened him if he told anyone about it.

This is a golf forum. Why are you playing tennis? hehe

At least tennis elbow shouldn't hinder a golf swing too much!!!!

Or wait...it hinders a lot. Fantastic excuse for the next round above the index.

Well after the shower and washing machine issues over the weekend I was wondering what would be the third thing to happen....

Tonight I have had a tooth filling break so that will be a call to the dentist in the morning to book an appointment to get it sorted
Had 2 wisdom teeth removed today, could be worse :)

Can't breathe through my nose and it's making it frustratingly difficult to get relaxed to get to sleep. :/

I am about to lose 5 hours on my flight from Maui back to St. Louis. My sleep is already screwed up I can't imagine what work is going to be like Thursday.

Good things are bound to happen to good people right? Eff this week SO much.

Good things are bound to happen to good people right? Eff this week SO much.

Without a doubt brother, and you are good people.
Make smart decisions and the rest will fall into place.

Without a doubt brother, and you are good people.
Make smart decisions and the rest will fall into place.

I keep telling myself that part about smart decisions. I feel that in my heart I'm doing the right things but you just never know what is going to happen.

I keep telling myself that part about smart decisions. I feel that in my heart I'm doing the right things but you just never know what is going to happen.

Validation will come at some point in some form...just gotta keep plugging away

Have to bring my daughter for alot of bloodwork this morning. Not looking forward to this at all.

Have to bring my daughter for alot of bloodwork this morning. Not looking forward to this at all.

That sucks. How is she with needles?

Fortunately my son got used to them very quickly starting at age 5 with weekly allergy injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back