2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Doing some last minute pondering. I could make it in late Friday night and head out Early Friday morning for only $300 round trip! Would only miss half a day of work on Monday, I wonder if I could talk them in to that.

My favorite part..."Well since its included, what do I do for good service. Man they are screwing themselves".

Uhhh. Tip more.

This made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for the heads up on the 18% on everything, not a big deal at all, but certainly good to be aware of it.

Just hoping to get in. Plan later haha

This made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for the heads up on the 18% on everything, not a big deal at all, but certainly good to be aware of it.

Even the little bottle of Advil in the gift shop is 18% extra. Its no big deal, you are at a top notch resort. But I think it caught some off guard.

This looks like it's gonna be an incredible weekend. You guys are gonna have a blast. Sad I won't be throwing the hat into this one, but will be following along with the fun.

Good luck to all those gunning for this one. Looks to be an incredible resort. Should be one heck of a weekend.

Counting down the minutes!

PGA National. Bridgestone. Weekend of competitiveness with an awesome group of THPers. Freaking awesome event this one will be.

Even the little bottle of Advil in the gift shop is 18% extra. Its no big deal, you are at a top notch resort. But I think it caught some off guard.

It is my vacation pending I get in. I will make the $$ work and figure that all out later. I just know that I have never played golf in Florida, and think this would be an excellent first trip

It is my vacation pending I get in. I will make the $$ work and figure that all out later. I just know that I have never played golf in Florida, and think this would be an excellent first trip

you've never played golf with me either. Maybe we should make this happen.

Not giving myself much of a chance having to use my phone and Tap a talk....but I will give it a heck of a try

Ok - just spoke to the wife and I am in - and WE might be in. Jewish Holiday is THursday and Friday that week, so she has off! Just need to look at pricing.

Do I need to commit to a +1 today (if I get in)?

I will add self parking is included in the package rate, so if you do drive and self park there is no charge.

For those concerned, free + 18% = still free. :devil:

Hopefully I will have to worry about such things in September.

MAKE IT HAPPEN! Off work in just over an hour so I got plenty of time to get ready.

:banghead::banghead:Sitting at a dealer repair shop. Ran over something on the highway and screwed up my brakes. My cell battery down to 14%. Hmmmmmm, some higher power is conspiring against me today

Your from TX, everybody knows that is the hardest golf...This should be a piece of cake. :alien:

Your from TX, everybody knows that is the hardest golf...This should be a piece of cake. :alien:

Haha unlike some of those guys, I don't buy into that notion hehe. I am pretty sure the bear trap might be just a bit tougher than Big Time Nates home course..

Haha unlike some of those guys, I don't buy into that notion hehe. I am pretty sure the bear trap might be just a bit tougher than Big Time Nates home course..

Thats flat out crazy talk.
Along with Mission Inn and Grand Cypress. Easy as pie in comparison.

Not all Texas golf is harder...just Big Time's home course :D

I just spit my water out. I guess I will have to come down in September and be the judge. Ill let you know the verdict as I walk off 18 haha

Ok - just spoke to the wife and I am in - and WE might be in. Jewish Holiday is THursday and Friday that week, so she has off! Just need to look at pricing.

Do I need to commit to a +1 today (if I get in)?

It would be very helpful if you did, but it's not necessary right away. We have a limited number of people who can go, and we will need to make sure the roommate situation works out properly, so the sooner I know this the better.

Really? It looks tougher on paper. I liked Mission Inn and Grand Cypress, and I know I'd love PGA National.

Back