The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am staying at a very nice company owned apartment in one of the worst areas I have ever been in. It's outside of DC and I feel like I am in the middle of a Wire episode.

Just stay away from Omar

I am staying at a very nice company owned apartment in one of the worst areas I have ever been in. It's outside of DC and I feel like I am in the middle of a Wire episode.
Which area are you in?

Damn, we could of hooked up for a little golf over the weekend.

Forgot to mention that while out in western PA this weekend, we went out to dinner in Ohiopyle, PA. Made me think of our Ohio contingent her on THP..

I think Ohiopyle was just a little itsy bitsy step above Ohio. I mean really small step.

Bad: 2 hour meeting over the lunch hour
Good: lunch was provided
Bad: the lunch gives you food poisoning and you have to run to a bathroom to vomit

We had a couple of UK natives come by the course today with a couple of the son's friends. The dad still lives there and is an Everton FC fan, and the son got the brunt of that because his middle name was Everton, hahaha. Fun guys who enjoyed talking Premier League with my wife and they were equally happy that ManU sucked this year. Real good tippers, and all-around good guys to have on the course.

When they and Jacqui got to really talking, I didn't understand a word they said! Jacqui understood them, but they speak a different English than we do!

I am currently sitting in the infield at Michigan International Speedway waiting for us to be able to park our trailer. We haven't moved in 45 minutes.

For all of my Auburn friends, Holly is interviewing Gus on Morning Drive right now.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Where exactly outside of DC? You can PM if you don't want to say publicly.

If it's close enough to me, is be up for dinner or a drink if you're here another night or two.

Edit; just read your reply to Kevin. He's right by far not the worst area. Ha ha

Bit with traffic a bit to far to meet after work.

As well you should, he seems to be a great guy as well as an awesome coach. Y'all are lucky to have him IMO.
He Coached HashtagChad in high school, that has to count for something too, right?

I really really want a Veloster for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back