The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the equinox we had the ride was terrible!

unless your back is sore from golfing and the AC is cranked then they are nice

Equinoxs are terrible I drive one for work. I hate it, the thing sucks dust, it has no power, it shifts bad, gets bad fuel milage, the traction control and stability control is horrible and generally send me into the ditch. Ugh.

Equinoxs are terrible I drive one for work. I hate it, the thing sucks dust, it has no power, it shifts bad, gets bad fuel milage, the traction control and stability control is horrible and generally send me into the ditch. Ugh.

I had only driven one once before this last trip and I did not like it one bit. I will stick with my toyotas wifey wants a Rav4 so that may happen soon.

since the topic has clearly shifted to car talk, perhaps we should move the conversation over to one of the car threads.

Don't some cars have cooling leather seats now as well? I could get on board with that.

I love the idea, haven't found any that live up to the hype yet.

Don't some cars have cooling leather seats now as well? I could get on board with that.

The veloster turbo has both, me likey, and its funky.

I know a backwoods dude that loved the Veloster once. He was slimy and made me never want that car.

I know a backwoods dude that loved the Veloster once. He was slimy and made me never want that car.

Well crap. Haha

Got one as a business rental a year or so ago. Worst POS I think I've driven in ten years. I suggested to our travel ops people that they should ensure NO ONE ever gets one of those again.

Has anyone seen this yet? Crazy crazy. What an awesome cat.

I saw this before I fell asleep last night. That cat jumped into action pretty much instantly. That's sad for that little kid but cool that the cat handled business.

Or THP events! Or coming to michigan to play treetops...

Whats fall like up there? I was thinking about a getaway later this year with the wife and kids

I hate waiting on appointments- currently waiting on heating and air guy for a quote on geothermal.

Whats fall like up there? I was thinking about a getaway later this year with the wife and kids

Depends on how "fall" you want.

October probably not bad
Early November, probably doable
Late November, snowshoes

Mid to Late October

How much driving are we talking from cleveland?

Easy sell post LITA

Probably 7-8.

You know? Boyne would probably be a solid choice. Great golf, resort, spa, and a water park for the kiddos!

I will look into a couple things, I might know a guy...

Probably 7-8.

You know? Boyne would probably be a solid choice. Great golf, resort, spa, and a water park for the kiddos!

I will look into a couple things, I might know a guy...

Good cause Im not planning ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back