Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying.
Chicago would be better.
And it comes with a driver.

Just saying.
Chicago would be better.
And it comes with a driver.
I hear that event also offers a little something something else for those that may want it?

Buck was intrigued.

I hear that event also offers a little something something else for those that may want it?

Buck was intrigued.

Good People
Great Golf Course
Amazing Food
And Love...Lots and Lots of Love!

Do I go to the range or go play? 50* and 10mph winds oh what to do

Good People
Great Golf Course
Amazing Food
And Love...Lots and Lots of Love!
Wilson is going to do it right, that's for sure!

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but I'm gonna get you high today

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but I'm gonna get you high today

Cause it's friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got ish to do.

#Ohiotopia weather today was brutal to play/practice in. Going from playing in 80/90 degrees to 50ish and high winds was purely brutal

#Ohiotopia weather today was brutal to play/practice in. Going from playing in 80/90 degrees to 50ish and high winds was purely brutal

My boiler has run for 42 minutes today.

Usually I have it turned off by now, but with the cold and damp have to negate he chill.

This is borderline ridiculous!

My boiler has run for 42 minutes today.

Usually I have it turned off by now, but with the cold and damp have to negate he chill.

This is borderline ridiculous!

I hear ya dude I am just waiting for my pellet stove to kick on at any minute.

Had an appointment with a company today about geothermal for the house, can't wait to see that bill :banghead:

My IOS tapatalk pictures still bl0w. I do need to update my IOS on my phone, so maybe I should save this post for afterwards.....

6 hour meeting on a Friday should be illegal

Hour at breakfast. 4 on the course. Hour at lunch. Problem solved.

Hahaha I'd give anything right now to be able to pull that one off. I'm hoping based on what I saw and know about the year that it's "only" 5 hours but I'm not holding my breath.

6 hour meeting on a Friday should be illegal
There was a jerk supervisor on the base here when I worked out there that would have "all hands" meetings at 2:30 every Friday. Attendance was noted and you better be at a funeral home to miss it. These were civilians, mind you, not military folks. He was ridiculous. He also has retired, so good for those people.

Just think...Next week, you have 4 days of 6 hour meetings.

Yeah but that will be interesting diacussions.

I sense this one here is sales heavy

Just think...Next week, you have 4 days of 6 hour meetings.

If those meetings are where I think they are. I think he'll be just fine with that :)

Every time I hear the song Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, I think of a great night with two wonderful friends. At a time when I needed nights like that. I will call them Snookie and HayMan. Thank you two, one special night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back