The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

And if I had a dollar every time someone says "I assume it will", I would be wealthy. Nobody should assume ANYTHING...

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.

Granted from what I've witnessed, past Morgan Cups are awesome. However, at the sametime I am honored to be a participant in #TheNextChapter of the Morgan Cup. With that being said I will be doing everything possible in hopes others can experience what we all have the past few months.

Uh Oh!!!!

Announcement coming soon.

I hope it's not more change. Not sure people could handle it.

One benefit feom being pretty new and never hearing or following a morgan cup.. inhave no predetermined thpughts..I just sit back and absorb. ..all the while being amazed.

I don't think I could ever get tired of announcements.

This one could be "After you finish hole #1, you're going to play hole #2" and I would still want to hear it.

I hope it's not more change. Not sure people could handle it.

Don't worry, this one will be about the volunteers and how each of us will bring the 2014 MC live to the masses via live feed.... Or something awesome like that.

Seriously?!?! #FranchiseReWritten

Another announcement, hopefully nothing too exciting, I need to sleep tonight :D

*insert phrase about explosive device succumbing to gravity*

Not sure the internet can handle this...

I don't know how you MC guys handle all this. I'd feel like I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew 24/7 with all the exciting stuff in here.

Uh Oh!!!!

Well you certainly peaked my interest once again! I'm thinking because of the "Uh Oh!!!!" part this one may be considered a bomb dropping.

Uh Oh!!!!

And works ends for the day...
Slams laptop shut and heads to work on my short game

I have welcomed all of these changes. I am glad to see this event get closer and closer. I know every single person is working hard but I know that the event itself is going to special. I mean how can people hate change when all it does is improve upon its predecessors!

Uh Oh!!!!

Hats must stay on?
Shirts tucked in?
Shoes on?

No comments about Fowler playing the weekend?

Nope. Its ruined. Change is awful.
Even though we were chastized earlier for not having enough time for people.
THP NEVER changes for change sake. And I will say it again...THIS EVENT IS NOT LIKE ANY PREVIOUS MORGAN CUP!
That event is dead and buried for good reason. I know too many people struggle with that both in it and outside of it, but that era is over!

And if I had a dollar every time someone says "I assume it will", I would be wealthy. Nobody should assume ANYTHING...

Change is great. Bring it on.

Hats must stay on?
Shirts tucked in?
Shoes on?

No comments about Fowler playing the weekend?

I think we can go a bit grander than that.
We told people this was a different event.
We have also said forever that this is the Ultimate Team Event.
Team Team Team Team Team Team Team

I figured it out

Has something to do with Team

#Boom

I like anything that involves team...my team is a lot of fun. Crazy, but fun.

Ummm....that's 7 teams.

#genius

Back