The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Alright then, Jordan, lets bring it.

Wow! This is different. JB don't you know that different is Taboo? This will never work.... :alien:

#LoveIt

JM

That is certainly an interesting twist though. Liking the changes

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

JB, question for you.

Since there are 2 different 9 hole matches, we could have one guy tee off on odd number of holes on front and odd on back (opposite of front), correct?

Last edited:
How would an all square match after 9 be handled?

That is an interesting twist. If a team can get on a roll for a few holes, it could turn out to be very valuable.

That could definitely make things swing differently.

JB, question for you.

Since there are 2 different 9 hole matches, we could have one guy tee off on odd number of holes on front and even on back, correct?

That is correct. The matches are completely independent of each other, other than partners dont change and opponents dont change.

Oh. Is that all? BOOM!

I like it. Every hole is huge and more matches will play 18 with something on the line.

It's on. Getting 2 points is huge. Castor let's do work my friend!

That is correct. The matches are completely independent of each other, other than partners dont change and opponents dont change.

This this interesting. I could see myself playing teeing of on odd holes and even the second for sure. Knowing the course and your partner will be huge.

Freddie: more work to be done partner. Love it!
Just tell me where you want to hit it and point to the first tee. I am in it to win it!

Very nice change. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game on, let's play some golf!

It's on. Getting 2 points is huge. Castor let's do work my friend!

That we shall do! Work it baby!

It's a nice twist to the whole round #2...love it, more points more excitement!

Really like the change and really like the round that it was put into. Should help speed up play as the day wanes as well. Big fan of this.

Back