2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Sweet Randy is in! #boom

Way to go DD

JB....sorry to back track. But did you see my question about Tampa being about 3 hours? I know that's what google directions say, but I like to hear from locals who have actually driven the routes and know the peculiarity of such.

I know Tampa very well and the route to and from Orlando, but have never made the TPA-PBI drive.

3 to 3.5 depending on traffic.

Randy! Good Deal!!

My florida traffic tip: AVOID Orlando. Just stay away, I haven't gone through there at any time other than 3:15 AM that is wasn't a cluster...

I am just really thankful I got into this event. Really gives me something to work towards over the summer and keep the motivation high.

Going to do a lot of practice, but mainly short game, short game, short game.

Awesome DD!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Confirmed!!!

Randy! Good Deal!!

My florida traffic tip: AVOID Orlando. Just stay away, I haven't gone through there at any time other than 3:15 AM that is wasn't a cluster...

I-95 is the way to go then. I think you'd have to catch it in SC.

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.

#awesome

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.

Yes sir, this makes me happy!

Great news DD! Looking forward to meeting you!

Using Tapatalk

Randy! Good Deal!!

Other than the fact that I have free access to housing there I would avoid it. But Orlando is only 6.5 hours from my house so I will probably use it for a night before and a night after the event. :smile:

Look forward to meeting you DD!

Great to hear, Randy. I was pretty sure you'd get in, but this was very quick. I'm wondering who found out they couldn't make it.

Other than the fact that I have free access to housing there I would avoid it. But Orlando is only 6.5 hours from my house so I will probably use it for a night before and a night after the event. :smile:

Yes!!!

Ken, we need to talk about travel.

That's awesome Randy! Great news!

With my day being one 25 thinking of getting in early and celebrate with Tera in Florida. Who what's to buy me a beer?

Once I get back from D.C. this weekend going to do some serious planning and get this thing booked. Want to golf in the am with any and everybody leading up to the weekend.

Excited, yup!

Dougie fresh.... I was thinking of getting you a fireball!

With my day being one 25 thinking of getting in early and celebrate with Tera in Florida. Who what's to buy me a beer?

Once I get back from D.C. this weekend going to do some serious planning and get this thing booked. Want to golf in the am with any and everybody leading up to the weekend.

Excited, yup!

i don't drink the stuff myself but I will certainly buy you a brew my friend.

Ha, CJ you remember Vegas eh, lol. Thanks Randy, don't much myself anymore, but special occasions and Tera being there maybe just one.

Ha, CJ you remember Vegas eh, lol. Thanks Randy, don't much myself anymore, but special occasions and Tera being there maybe just one.

That was a fun day!
Remember driving too fast to make it back to the Rio for the swag?

Confirmed!!!

I am sooooooo happy for ya broski :blob:! You are gonna enjoy the heck out of this trip and get ready to get ya arse mawled. The bear trap is tougher than yanking a ham bone out of junk yard dogs mouth :beat-up:.

With my day being one 25 thinking of getting in early and celebrate with Tera in Florida. Who want's to buy me a beer?

Excited, yup!

No worries, partner. I will buy you and your lady Tera cool beverage in West Palm Beach. We can have another toast to our victory in July.

Back