THP Store Items Coming Soon

Update

The new items will be on sale in the THP Store Tuesday at 1pm EST.
Bump for those who may have missed the date.

We have 3 more putter covers coming this year. The bacon cover sold out very quickly.

Any of the putter covers going to be offered for mallets?

Any of the putter covers going to be offered for mallets?

Not st this time. With so many different shapes and our covers being very limited editions, they are traditional models. Although they fit mid mallets very well.

This question gets asked a lot, and while I have no additional knowledge, the answer is usually no. Reason being that there are just too many variables in size to make it work. I will say that some of the smaller mallets like the PTM3 and White Ice #9 fit perfectly fine in these.

Disclaimer: I am just trying to pass along previously stated knowledge in a timely manner. :act-up:

JM

Why did I think I could get something out there faster than JB................... :banghead:

JM

You guys should really just offer up an auto ship program. I don't think I haven't bought any new items since getting active :)

Can't wait for a Black towel need to replace the one on my bag

No worries buddy ill try and grap you one. Cant have my brother across the big pond missing out on an awesome thp towel.

Thanks for the offer mate but I might have to wait to make sure I have some money left over from holiday.

Calendar notice set.

Update

Oh crap, right in middle of doctor's appt :crying:. Hope the "boss" is willing to learn the sign-in ropes for THP Store, fingers crossed :fingers-crossed:

I'll be in meetings... May have to bring my laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 3 more putter covers coming this year. The bacon cover sold out very quickly.

I'm Gaming a :seemore: Big FGP any hope for me JB??

The additional headcovers planned for the year are all standard putter covers, just different food themed designs.

You will have a shake to buy one of the next three covers.

As far as mallet covers go, I don't believe JB has any plans

Update

Ummm.....yeah.

I'm ready!

Hope its not sold out by the weekend :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How convenient, should have some paypal funds in the account to take care of a towel purchase this afternoon!

I'll likely be in a meeting still at 1:00. Here's to hoping one of the towels is still available when I'm done.

I'm ready to pounce on the full package being released. Hope my phone performs admirably.

I'm ready to pounce on the full package being released. Hope my phone performs admirably.

I am in the same boat. Have to be quick today on the phone.

I missed out on the hat, there is no way I'm missing out on the towel.

Definitely will have my phone ready this afternoon.

Reminder is set.

Going for two towels a water bottle and drink pouch.

Back