2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I hope my partner don't mind music on the course. I plan on playing some!

I think people should make sure the entire foursome is okay with it, as well as the golf course. This is a pretty big competition after all.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I think people should make sure the entire foursome is okay with it, as well as the golf course. This is a pretty big competition after all.

I agree, after I posted that, I got to thinking these courses are not the caliber I am used to and may be frowned upon.

I will try not to shake the boat... Too much.
I promise!!

And about being a big competition, I am not coming to play badly.

I am coming to add ANOTHER HOF tag!
(See what I did there?)

Isn't music a violation of our personal privacy?

I planned to go to law school after graduation, but...

Is the parking fee included for our extra nights, if not how much is it?

I believe GG said its complimentary parking every night for all.

I believe it is included in the resort fee. For self parking that is.

Thanks I meant to say self parking and missed it.

Isn't music a violation of our personal privacy?

I planned to go to law school after graduation, but...

The world needed ditchdiggers also.

I find your showtunes distracting unless I'm your partner, then I'll sing along.

Cool, with it being brought up I thought it might be like San Fran, stay at a hotel and incur a $40 overnight parking fee or something similar.

yesterday was super busy but I still found time to soak in the awesomeness of making it into this!

Jank and I got to talk about this quite a bit while we played yesterday....we decided to book the same flights in and out of PBI....arriving midday Friday and leaving at noon Monday.

Jank and I got to talk about this quite a bit while we played yesterday....we decided to book the same flights in and out of PBI....arriving midday Friday and leaving at noon Monday.

Sounds similar to my schedule. Arriving 11am Friday leaving at noon Monday. Let me know if you guys want to consider that driver service with the SUV. I think someone said he could $98 for up to 4.

I am pumped that I was able to get in, I am thinking I will ride down to Orlando and spend Thursday night so I can arrive in WPB early Friday morning. I plan to stay thru Sunday evening and head back to Orlando and spend the night before heading back to Georgia on Monday.

I am pumped that I was able to get in, I am thinking I will ride down to Orlando and spend Thursday night so I can arrive in WPB early Friday morning. I plan to stay thru Sunday evening and head back to Orlando and spend the night before heading back to Georgia on Monday.

Very much looking froward to meeting you Randy.

Pretty pumped for this, played 27 this weekend and I have a putter lesson this week.

Game will be firing on all cylinders come the end of September.

We get in at 11pm on Friday and leave at 7:30 on Monday. Probably do a shuttle unless we can get a real cheap rental car for the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you made it in, it is going to be a great time.

Would someone please do me a favor and go to downtown West Palm and get a burger and onion rings from Grease? maybe the following night you can go across the street to Rocco's Taco's and get dinner there too? Please post pics, I'm dying inside.

Would someone please do me a favor and go to downtown West Palm and get a burger and onion rings from Grease? maybe the following night you can go across the street to Rocco's Taco's and get dinner there too? Please post pics, I'm dying inside.

Can't promise you, but I'll try to remember! Erica and I will likely eat off-site a few times that week. We're going to spend time bumming around West Palm Wed-Fri.

Sounds similar to my schedule. Arriving 11am Friday leaving at noon Monday. Let me know if you guys want to consider that driver service with the SUV. I think someone said he could $98 for up to 4.

I could possibly be up for this (plus my girlfriend).

I could possibly be up for this (plus my girlfriend).

Sounds good. As we get closer and details on everybody's plans are final we can see about locking it down.

A thought just crossed my mind.

It had to do with Bears, THP'ers, and Sunshine

It sure was a nice thought, Waiting listere, I have two events, I'm hoping I can punch YOUR ticket to this!

Less than 4 months away!

Back