THP at Cleveland Srixon Golf Live Update Thread

Live updates worked out great. Thanks fellas.

Nice of Alex to tweet. That. He also seems to use the same auto correct as Freddie.

Just glad I wasn't #thatguy

Thanks for the live update thread guys.

Everything looks good. Looking forward to more pics. Interested to see if there is any Srixon equipment in the mix.

8ygade5a.jpg
y3u5eran.jpg
u5ygy4u8.jpg

navu6umu.jpg
ujy4e7uv.jpg

Just left Cleveland HQ, what an awesome experience. To say they have some great things coming out in the future is a HUGE understatement.

The Srixon stand bags look pretty nice.

Just left Cleveland HQ, what an awesome experience. To say they have some great things coming out in the future is a HUGE understatement.

Stop teasing and start talking.

Wish I could..NDA says no way

I wish I was privy to things that required an NDA... Can't wait to find out what is being kept under wraps.

Stuff looks cool love their classic style

Sorry to say I missed all of this live. Just now getting caught up onn all the awesome stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see some irons, Srixon is supposed to have something special this year.

Thanks for the live update thread guys.

Everything looks good. Looking forward to more pics. Interested to see if there is any Srixon equipment in the mix.

Oh man, Oh man, Oh man...............

Can we find out a timetable of the new gear, or is that part of the NDA as well?

I can't wait to see some irons, Srixon is supposed to have something special this year.

:alien2: That's what I am hoping for!! However, Cleveland or Srixon MC bag is just incredible even on the existing options I could go to MC feeling equipped.

Pretty awesome of How much the Cleveland/Srixon staff is behind the MC! Sounds like you boys got some pretty amazing stuff coming.

Can we find out a timetable of the new gear, or is that part of the NDA as well?

I'm unfortunately not able to discuss dates, but when we can THP will have some exclusive details and info.

Great morning at Cleveland/Srixon today. Had a lot of fun catching up with old friends and discussing the future quite a bit. Also was able to capture some great content for use at the appropriate time. Just an all around great time and if I were them (and fans of theirs), I would #GetExcited

I'm excited.

Boom! Im sure that there are a bunch of staffers and forum members that just #GotExcited. Me included.

JM

Back