THP at Matrix Shafts Live Update Thread

Yes it will be reviewed on THP.

That's an example of form meeting function. Just wow. Can't wait for that review.

That shaft is a beaut!

This was too pretty to wait for good pictures. TPHDe with The Hackers Paradise engraved on it.

4eqaja3e.jpg

aneta5ez.jpg
THP Exclusive!!!

Who ever reviews that beast is in for a treat

Very Cool Shaft

This was too pretty to wait for good pictures. TPHDe with The Hackers Paradise engraved on it.

4eqaja3e.jpg

aneta5ez.jpg

I've got to sit down. I don't have enough blood to stand up.

That "43" shaft is awesome!

In fairness, most everything that Matrix puts out is.

THP at Matrix Shafts Live Update Thread

Ooooops. Misread.

I do agree completely.

Last edited:

Agreed. I would game the heck out of that one. So awesome.

Officially Jealous right now. That shaft is awesome looking and cant wait to see it get reviewed. Matrix is bringing their A game!

What an eye opening day, will be back later with thoughts

Matrix is one great company for sure and some great options! Thanks again Matrix!

Wonderful day with Matrix today. They gave Mr.Dean441 a full education and tour and really showed him about shafts in general, how they are created and what makes the TPHD line so incredibly unique with materials.

As always, the company truly understands innovation.

The pics and updates were and are greatly appreciated!

JM

Great updates today guys can't wait to see tomorrows

Do you feel smarter? I bet a ton of knowledge dropped on ya.

It was really something awesome to see. I've seen manufacturing in non golf industries and to basically see how a shaft is created from start to finish was just flat out awesome.

From the beginning of the day til the end they were just awesome to spend time with. Just a great day.

I'm so jealous of the knowledge 441 just got dropped in him soooo jealous dude

My favorite part of today was watching Deano learn what "graphite shafts are". Most, just assume they are "graphite".

My favorite part of today was watching Deano learn what "graphite shafts are". Most, just assume they are "graphite".

Count me in that group! I know my shaft knowledge is lacking. Good thing I have THP to educate me.

No doubt.

And I now understand why graphite shafts cost a little more, some expensive raw materials being used.

Just sneek me out 9 Studio 74 iron shafts out of their ol broom closet Mr. Dean

No doubt.

And I now understand why graphite shafts cost a little more, some expensive raw materials being used.

Its pretty freaking sweet to learn things like this first had isn't it?

Back