Not open for further replies.
I believe the hammer is coming, and it's about to get dropped

I have a feeling the work day is about to become non existent

It's a good day to be a TM staffer!

Order time!!!!

Nice! Due date?

I repeat.

6evera2u.jpg

and menu received. Whole bunch of SLDR S and full TP shaft catalog. I'm sure that will cause some 2nd guessing and over thinking for some.

and menu received. Whole bunch of SLDR S and full TP shaft catalog. I'm sure that will cause some 2nd guessing and over thinking for some.

Just an eye bugging moment. Most of those aren't gonna be the right ones for me, so that rules it out.

You guys should post your options here.

Driver: SLDR S
Head option: One size (460)
Loft option: 10, 12, 14, 16
Shaft option: Stock Reg, Stiff or X (stock shaft is a Speeder 57)

Fairway: SLDR S
Head option: 3, 3HL, 5, 5HL, 7
Loft option: 15, 17, 19, 21, 23
Shaft option: Stock Reg, Stiff or X (stock shaft is a Speeder 65)

Rescue: SLDR S
Head option: 3, 4, 5, 6
Loft option: 19, 21, 25, 28
Shaft option: Stock Reg, Stiff or X (stock shaft is a Speeder 72)

Irons: SLDR
Shaft options: KBS C-Taper 90, TM 85 Steel, KBS 90, KBS Tour, KBS C-Taper Parallel, KBS C-Taper 90, Project X Chrome, Project X Flighted, Project X95, Dynamic Gold, Dynamic Gold Superlight, Dynamic Gold XP, Nippon NS Pro 950

Wedges: Tour Preferred
50,52,54,56,58,60 - bounce version
54,56,58,60 - new ATV Grind

Putters
Options: Spider Mallet 72, Spider Mallet 72 Center, Ghost Spider Si putter, White Smoke DA-62, White Smoke Big Fontana

Balls:
Tour Preferred, Tour Preferred X, Project A

Grip offerings are:
GP Tour Velvet
GP Tour Wrap
GP New Decade
GP VDR
Iomic Sticky
Lamkin Crossline
Lamkin Crossline 3 GEN
Pure Grip Pro
Winn Dri-Tac
Winn Dri-Tac Wrap Lite

Last edited:
Lots of options there, I like it!

Also for shafts. We can choose any shaft in their catalog for our driver/fairways/hybrids

Pretty awesome guys!

Also for shafts. We can choose any shaft in their catalog for our driver/fairways/hybrids

I believe the correct phrase is "noice."

Pretty awesome. Some say a virtue, some say a vice, but it is still cool to look over the list.

This shaft catalog makes me giddy.

Wow, things are happening in a big way for you TM guys. When are the SLDR irons and SLDR s going to be available to fitters or will you guys have to order somewhat blind?

Wow, things are happening in a big way for you TM guys. When are the SLDR irons and SLDR s going to be available to fitters or will you guys have to order somewhat blind?

SLDR s stuff should be around. Irons will be hit and miss

The catalog is awesome, but not something I'm going to look at all that much. It'd be overwhelming, like going onto WebMD when you say you have a headache.

Hit the clubs, discuss with fitter, make a plan of action from there.

Also, hello DA-62 putter. You saved a hair or two from turning white today.

Although I was hoping for a chance to play the MCs, I'm still very pumped at the options we have... especially the shafts. Just have to figure out my gaping based on the yardages I received from trying out the SLDR irons and go from there

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back