THP Store Items Coming Soon

Can't be many towels left....

Grabbed a towel and water bottle.

Looks like 1 black towel left, then we will be sold out. Not to worry though, we will order more of these if everyone likes them.

Water bottle ordered

Grabbed one of each item, including two towels.

Grabbed 1 of each towel and a water bottle.

The Towels are officially SOLD OUT! Again, we will order more of these if everyone likes them, so please don't worry if you didn't get one this time around.

Carp! Stupid golf ...missed it!

Had a meeting with my accountant and missed the towels.

Bummer.

Guess I'll wait for round 2

1 of each towel and a water bottle ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed out on the towels, but picked up a water bottle. Will grab a towel on the next go-around.

Wow towels went fast! Thank god for mobile Hotspot. Haha.

Stopped on the side of the highway and waited.

2 towels, 2 water bottles, 2 water pouches, and A THP drawstring backpack.

Same here, forgot about this today and thankfully snatched up some bottles.
Missed out on the towels, but picked up a water bottle. Will grab a towel on the next go-around.

Client meeting so I missed out, damn

Dang! This is what I get for having meetings all morning. Hope the towels make a reappearance sometime soon. Placing an order for one each of the water bottles, though.

Towels gone already? Stupid customers and their picky meetings.

Got a bottle and towel. I didn't need a pouch so I wanted to leave it for someone who would use it more.

Got the bottle and not the towel.

I dont think enough towels were ordered if they are gone with that many people still looking for them! Hopefully they come back

I was ready to go and get a black towel, and the power went out for 35 minutes... no towel for me. Hopefully on the next round!

I was able to grab one each of the towels, right when the went on sale. Hard to do when in the middle of something at work. But I do have my properties in order. THP, then work.

Had a dang meeting today and missed out on the towels, will have to make sure I pick one up next time they are in stock.

wow, can't believe the towels were out that fast. Darnit...last time i let a work meeting get int he way. I was literally thinking of cancelling my 1pm, and then I thought there's not way they're out by 2pm on a Tuesday...stupid work! :angry:

Towels will be restocked I'm pretty certain due to demand.

Uh yeah. Totally forgot to get my towel. Hopefully they will restock soon.

I missed out on these, forgot about it as well.

Back