The Movie Review Thread

We've been working our way through best picture movies - American Hustle, Dallas Buyers Club, Wolf of Wall Street, Captain Phillips and 12 Years a Slave. They were all different but very good.

Amazing Spiderman was eh.

Godzilla was great. I just wish there were no human characters because they all sucked at basic acting. Except for Walter White. I'll let him slide this time.

Captain America was really good, but not better than Avengers.

Neighbors was actually more of a story than a comedy. Pleasantly surprised.

Currently watching Wall-E.

I stand by this. Wall-E is the one of the top 3 movies made in the last 10 years.

Godzilla was excellent. If you enjoyed horrible 60's godzilla movies with man in suit you'll love this one

Currently watching Wall-E.

I stand by this. Wall-E is the one of the top 3 movies made in the last 10 years.

Pixar has never made a bad movie. Amazing.

Pixar has never made a bad movie. Amazing.

Wall-E is the best for me. It isn't a kids movie by any stretch. It almost gets over looked. It's an achievement sort of movie for me.

This thread was started in 2008 .. Awesome really . I'm going to read thru this , I love old movie reviews

top notch for leaving this thread open

Days of Future's Past was fantastic. It obsoleted 5 of the previous 6 Xmen movies. Which makes it the greatest movie ever made.

Days of Future's Past was fantastic. It obsoleted 5 of the previous 6 Xmen movies. Which makes it the greatest movie ever made.

lol. Guess I need to see this ASAP.

The Movie Review Thread

Some good movies coming out this summer

Last edited:

I've heard it's the best of the lot so far.

Thankfully.

I've heard it's the best of the lot so far.

Thankfully.

It's really friggin good. Like I said though the best part is that it makes watching X-Men 1, 2, & 3 completely unnecessary.

It's really friggin good. Like I said though the best part is that it makes watching X-Men 1, 2, & 3 completely unnecessary.

I'll have to find a good source to acquire this from so I can watch it ASAP.

Wall-E is the best for me. It isn't a kids movie by any stretch. It almost gets over looked. It's an achievement sort of movie for me.

It bored me to tears. Worst Pixar movie I've seen.

I finally saw all 3 Silence of the Lamb movies. Silence was great, the other to were decent.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I finally saw all 3 Silence of the Lamb movies. Silence was great, the other to were decent.

I agree Wakester. HAAAAATED
Wall-E

I watched The Monuments Men last night and was a bit bored. I guess the historical significance didn't hold my interest enough.

But you have a cold robot heart...

:)

I watched Captain Phillips last night. If Tom Hanks wasn't in this movie, it's a B Movie. Amazingly boring and frustrating to watch. I hate it when they make movies 2.5 hours long, when they could easily fit all the events into a 1 hour 45 minute movie that doesn't drag ass. I may take some flack for saying it, but I thought it was bad.

Saw this today which helps explain the new Xmen timeline. I love it

u2uvehuj.jpg

I'm surprised PAcific Rim didn't win any Oscars that movie was simply amazing.

I couldn't even say that with a straight face. I know it's old but wow. That was bad.

Wolf of Wall Street - What steaming pile of garbage that movie was. What is it with Scorsese refusing to direct a movie less that 14 hours long....jeeeeeeeeeezus. So over the top, obviously ********. The whole "technique" of using music that has zero relation to the scene, and making it look artsy fartsy got old in the early 90's.

Wolf of Wall Street - What steaming pile of garbage that movie was. What is it with Scorsese refusing to direct a movie less that 14 hours long....jeeeeeeeeeezus. So over the top, obviously ********. The whole "technique" of using music that has zero relation to the scene, and making it look artsy fartsy got old in the early 90's.

Soooooo you recommend?:alien:

Back