THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

This thread makes me happy. Innovate or Die might be one of the best slogans/logos I have ever seen when it comes to golf.

So much awesomeness to come in this thread.

Wish I had the IPad with me today to see hrs pics. I know it will be too much to catch up on tonight.

I expect a Golden Tee game to be played! Someone has to get revenge on those Callaway guys for me. I was terrible, one of you two has to show them that THP is better than that.

Awesome. Now I know what I'm doing the next few hours, following this thread.

Yeah, this is way more interesting than watching a guy try to restore our electricity. Let's get it on!

A little MC Staff Sponsor Day discussion
jy5yneba.jpg

Hashtag Chad owns collared shirts?

Sponsor Day talking sounds nice.

Sounds like only GREAT THINGS are gonna come from this!

well i know where my afternoon is going. Can't wait to follow along. Thanks 441 & JB.

JB looks pretty excited about what ever they are talking about! That has me excited!

#DroneFlyOver???

AWESOME Stuff!

How close did the fire get to HQ? I was wondering it y'all can smell the after effects of that thing.

I see my captain! Looking forward to all that's to come today

Found it
hatedaqy.jpg

Is Scotty G there? How's he doing? Tell him I said hi and that we're patiently awaiting his picks for #TheGauntlet.

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

2my3kvt.jpg

Is Scotty G there? How's he doing? Tell him I said hi and that we're patiently awaiting his picks for #TheGauntlet.

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

2my3kvt.jpg

Sure is. Coincidentally we are meeting with him today...hmm

Just some stuff laying around.
vemy6y8y.jpg
ebygamed.jpg

i'll take a 50/54/58 setup please and thank you

I need Bertha Long in my life. 10.5* please. Smooth sounding result delivering driver.

Back