The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my employer offers a very basic high deductible HSA funded plan, my wife's employer's back coverage is dropping me. So that sucks...

Came home to horrible news.

My neighbor Jack Yancer was killed in an accident in Indianapolis.
He was a truck driver and a extremely kind person, a lot of details are not yet known.
Rest in peace friend.

He was a truck driver and a extremely kind person, a lot of details are not yet known.
Rest in peace friend.

Oh man, thats horrible CJ, if need to anything let me know.

Using Tapatalk

Losing a friend is terrible...my condolences, CJ.

Sorry to hear that CJ. Hang in there buddy.

Sorry to hear that Michigan slice.

That's very sad CJ, sorry to hear this.

That is terrible need CJ. Hate to hear that.

Rest in peace friend.
Sorry to hear this.

That's horrible CJ. So sorry. THPers are here if you need anything.

CJ, so sorry to hear, thats incredibly sad buddy.

Very sorry to hear about your friend, CJ.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thats awful CJ. So sorry.

Rest in peace friend.

Man CJ. I'm so sorry to hear this. I was just ranting to my friends about how bad my day was. Then, to read this, it puts things into perspective. I will say a prayer for him and my sincere condolences are to you buddy.

Gods Bless Jack Yancer

JM

Aww sorry to hear that CJ.

So sorry to hear that.

So sorry to hear that CJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on the phone with ebay attempting to open a case for about an hour, nearly all of which is me on hold waiting for a transfer to paypal. Eff this.

I have been on the phone with ebay attempting to open a case for about an hour, nearly all of which is me on hold waiting for a transfer to paypal. Eff this.
Couldn't be done online.

Under guessed what that Fridge was going to cost...2k later I have a nice new 28 cubic foot coming tomorrow...

That's nuts. We got a stainless Whirlpool Gold with French doors and a freezer drawer for like 1200.00. And it's 28. Cubic feet. We got it from Lowes.

That's nuts. We got a stainless Whirlpool Gold with French doors and a freezer drawer for like 1200.00. And it's 28. Cubic feet. We got it from Lowes.

They've come down a little bit in a year then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back