Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

It is a good idea but there are no set wedges with the BiO Cell + other than the gap which will be in the bag.

Use a SW from standard cell set?

I love the SW from Bafflers and Jman loves it from the standard set.

Use a SW from standard cell set?

I love the SW from Bafflers and Jman loves it from the standard set.

I am a fan of the tour trusty's. Tour Rep is on it and we will see how it goes.

Had my woods fitting tonight and rehashed the irons. What I was wanting to do was outside the box a bit but we figured it out went a different route tonight. Again, some surprises and walked back and forth with the numbers several times to confirm. Even hit each of the finalist one time each after it was all said and done. Pretty excited to put the bag to bed in the next day or so. Will put more details to this soon.

Just met with the ladies from Cobra. Some great discussion about the MC

Good looking bag therr cookster. Ill be checking it out at tge range :) . The baffler series inyeigues me heavily.

HowZat the one time I played stiff graphite, I had steel shafted wedges. Wasnt that big of a deal. Specially if your one who uses 3/4 shots on them.

How many of you have locked down your choice for driver? If you had a choice of last year's model and the current one, which would you go with?

How many of you have locked down your choice for driver? If you had a choice of last year's model and the current one, which would you go with?

BiO Cell+ for me. This is a far better driver for me than the AMP Cell based on my LM numbers and I am a fan of the AMP Cell.

I had the Amp Cell last year, and Bio Cell this year, and I would say everything is better with the Bio Cell, but especially the shaft. My numbers were slightly better in every category with the Bio Cell.

Bio Cell + for me. I played the Amp Cell for a bit but just way too much spin in that head regardless of shaft I tried.

I love the low spin of the Bio Cell + and the stock red tie shaft is a fantastic pairing.

Bio cell + for me too, what an incredible stick with the red tie.

Regular Bio Cell all day every day. But I would take BOTH over the Amp Cell. That was a really good driver, but the drop in spin they attained with this years line and the added forgiveness into the E9 face make these just silly good for me.

Bio Cell for me. I get along get along with it much better than i ever did with the Amp Cell

Bio Cell + 8 days a week. Love the look and how it sets up.

I still rave about my Cell, but having the opportunity to hit the BioCell...it's a no contest for me. Lower spin and same great feel, BioCell all the way. Now throw in the Plus and it takes another moment to shut my mouth.

Rumor has it, that something is heading to the 8 lucky staff members next week. Just a rumor though.

Is this like the time there was a rumor that Kobe was going to sign with the Bulls? Because I can't have my heart broken twice :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this like the time there was a rumor that Kobe was going to sign with the Bulls? Because I can't have my heart broken twice :alien:

So many bad jokes to be made....so we will just say less assaults and crimes at Cobra.

#nocoment on kobe, but im hoping the other one is getting closer and closer to being true :)

Sunday.....club orders due.

#ticktock

MC order was just placed. All of the pondering is over.

I am very pleased with the options we received from cobra and SeeMore. I could not have asked for a better sponsor

Also...just sent my order in! Nervous is an understatement making sure everything was included. One big relief to get my bag set! Having just the right amount of options was perfect and not having to flip back and forth. Such a great opportunity to be sponsored by Cobra/Puma and SeeMore! Was even able to jump in on another live ball fitting just before my Biocell woods session...confirmed.

Congrats guys. I still remember that club placement order day like it was yesterday. Looking forward to seeing those bags in July.

Order is in:

Howzat - Cobra Specs:

Driver: Bio Cell+
Color: Silver
Dexterity: Right Handed
Shaft: Diamana D+ 72
Flex: Stiff
Length: 45” (1/4 short)
Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Cord
Wraps: +2 Wraps

Fairway: Bio Cell 5/7
Color: Orange
Shaft: Stock
Length: Stock

Hybrids: Bio Cell 3/4 and 4/5
Color: Blue
Shaft: Stock
Length: ½” long

Irons: Bio Cell 6, 7, and 8
Color: Red
Shaft: KBS Tour
Flex: R+
Length: ¾” long
Lie: 3* Upright
Loft: 1* Strong

Irons: Bio Cell+ 9, PW, and GW
Color: Red
Length: 1” long
Loft: 1* Strong

Wedges: Tour Trusty 52*, 56* (12* Bounce), and 60* (10* Bounce)
Finish: Satin
Length: 1” long
Loft: Standard

Back