Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Callaway X2 Hot 13.5 degree driver.

I just bought a 10.5 to replace my snapped RBZ, best results were with it jacked to 12.5 degrees...makes me wonder if I should have gone with the higher loft to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Pondering a new KBS shaft in my Mizuno mp-h4 4iron since it snapped in half and gave up on me =(

I have a PX 6,5 at home I could use but I really liked that KBS shaft...

pondering irons shafts means I ran out of ponders... is it good or not?

I'm with you. Not on the iron shafts, but the lack of ponders. Not MC related ponders that is.

I know I want a X2hot 3h to replace this 4h, but I'm not shelling out the cash, so it's fruitless.

Pondering how i can get a hold of and put on a ss counter balanced grip from the tank cruiser line on my mxm putter!

Check the SS website for the 15" cb grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering the bridgestone mini staff bag

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The last few times I've played, the sun has really bothered my eyes. I'm pondering using my regular sunglasses when I play or getting a golf specific pair.

The last few times I've played, the sun has really bothered my eyes. I'm pondering using my regular sunglasses when I play or getting a golf specific pair.

Oakleys with g 30 lenses

Problem solved

I need to grab some Bolle's, something I've honestly been meaning to do for some time.

316G8YaAHyL.jpg

Bolle%20Bounty%20Photo%20V3.jpg

Want.

Swapped my Oakley's for a pair of Bolle Ransoms. Great for golf in all conditions.

James, I absolutely LOVE my V3 Bolle Bounties, solid ponder.

I have tried Bolle and Oakley and neither of them compare to my Costa Del Mar's.

I have tried Bolle and Oakley and neither of them compare to my Costa Del Mar's.
I am a fan of Costa as well, however, not when playing golf.

Which model do you have?

I have the Fisch with the 400G lens.

I preferred the green lens for golf and the blue lens for the water.

I have the Fisch with the 400G lens.

I preferred the green lens for golf and the blue lens for the water.

Aren't they polarized? Polarized and reading greens is no bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back