The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be golfing right now..., range..., something!

Unofficial rants of the day.

AAARRRGHH! The Kingdom cannot fit me by June 2. I'm now trying the TMPL in Birmingham, Ala. Stupid shoulder surgery has really screwed my life up at the moment. Wish there was one in Indy, since I'll be there next Thursday. Just call me "Grumpy"!

Maybe we can find you an alternative vman? There's gotta be a fitter in your area that can help.

Maybe we can find you an alternative vman? There's gotta be a fitter in your area that can help.

Lots of alternatives with basic information that I think could make Ken's life rather easy.

I'd just use "golf fitting and town, state" in google with some different areas. There are lots of guys out there. Not the kingdom, but maybe that's not a bad thing either.

V.man, there is a Clubchampion location in Roswell. I'm sure they could do a Taylormade only fitting for you.

Birmingham doesn't do fittings on Mondays. :banghead: Checking into ClubChampion now. Would be surprised if they have the SLDRs iron heads yet though.

Birmingham doesn't do fittings on Mondays. :banghead: Checking into ClubChampion now. Would be surprised if they have the SLDRs iron heads yet though.

They could use a Speedblade head. May not be perfect but it's comparable enough to get the job done.

They could use a Speedblade head. May not be perfect but it's comparable enough to get the job done.

Yes. Club Champion has everything in the SLDRs series but the iron head. We'll substitute the Speedblade head for the iron fitting. It would have been ideal to have it done at the Kingdom since it's TaylorMade specific has the MATT system and the price is the same. But, I'm out of time, so, fitting is booked for 6/2. Thanks for everyone's help and encouragement.

Love a happy ending.

Yes. Club Champion has everything in the SLDRs series but the iron head. We'll substitute the Speedblade head for the iron fitting. It would have been ideal to have it done at the Kingdom since it's TaylorMade specific has the MATT system and the price is the same. But, I'm out of time, so, fitting is booked for 6/2. Thanks for everyone's help and encouragement.

Glad to see you got things figured out man.

Awesome Ken, glad it will work out in the end Buddy.

Coming back from NYC tomorrow in early afternoon with Memorial Day traffic = run car into oncoming traffic.

Hate that.

For some reason this reminds me of that time Richard Petty "rubbed" bumpers with that dude going too slow in the left lane of I-85. Classic

Saw one of my buddies at the course just now which was cool but between the 4th and 5th hole he mistakes my ball for his and picks it up hahaha damn!!!!! I just bought a dozen b330rx and I only lose one because he grabbed it lol luckily I've got his number and hopefully he didnt smack it into the woods

Shipped my Speedblades back to TM to have them re-shafted and UPS decides to try to deliver them at 7:17 am this morning. Of course no one was there to accept the delivery. Makes no sense to me to try to deliver them that early.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

Shipped my Speedblades back to TM to have them re-shafted and UPS decides to try to deliver them at 7:17 am this morning. Of course no one was there to accept the delivery. Makes no sense to me to try to deliver them that early.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

New rant: self-deprecating tapatalk signatures. :alien:

Car shopping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back