Internet Golfer - The Story By Jason Finley

That's awesome. I can't wait to see who the first official internet golfer will be.

Hilarious. Well played Finley. I'll wear mine with pride. Haha

I shot an 89 at a THP invitational with a handicap of 4. Does that qualify for a shirt?

You don't hit it far enough.

I shot an 89 at a THP invitational with a handicap of 4. Does that qualify for a shirt?
Hahaha but did you hit the tent on 18? That one cold morning in Ohiotopia? You know the one that was 60 yards to the right of the Fairway?

We need a #OutingApproved tee shirt made

Hahaha but did you hit the tent on 18? That one cold morning in Ohiotopia? You know the one that was 60 yards to the right of the Fairway?

hybo's over the road at the range bro.

Get on my level.

That is super awesome. Even better would be making Finley eat his words at #TheDos.

hahahaha nice. that is too darn funny.

Haha this dude is on top of his trash talking game. Don't know if I've ever seen better. Love this guy.

That is too funny. Good to see the great relationships/rivalry that THP has built.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

First, that's awesome. First class move by Finley, the ZooCrew and Callaway.

Second, for the love of Pete, Finley needs to lose the Gauntlet. And the Grandaddy Dos.

Nice shirts Finley you guys at Callaway always make me laugh

I should get a shirt since i can hit my 60* wedge 150yards

Awesome! Would love to have one of these show up at my house. I'd wear it with pride remembering our round of dominance at #TheKing. Finley is the real deal folks, Miguel Angel consults him before warming up.

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Nice!!! I will wear that, happily!!! I just hope it isn't "made for", as it may be "clicky", or too "whippy". I need the aftermarket model. Thanks, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

priceless

I'll keep an eye open for mine in the mail.

Hilarious, I love it. I know all of us aspire to be and Internet Golfer some day.

Bunch of comedians over there at callaway golf :laughing:

Oh man. This stings, but I'll wear it with pride.

Back