The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is window tinting so effing expensive? I should have negotiated the dealership to have it done for nothing. Bah.

Make sure whoever does it uses digi tint. The days of cutting the stuff yourself is long gone but some scabs still do it.

So, here I sit.....
yrujyvan.jpg

Trying to maintain a positive attitude with my scoring as my handicap creeps up. Did not expect swing changes to be so frustrating at times. But, in the mid and long term I know its going to pay dividends.

Man, you dont need to tell me. It has been a crazy experience that I know in the end will pay off.

Oh god don't do it.

Did it once, dont worry, never again.

It appears the fees to transfer the miles is crazy out of line. I mean asking for $350 for transferring 25k miles kind of defeats the purpose completely. So unless someone finds a deal, it might just not be worth it.

It appears the fees to transfer the miles is crazy out of line. I mean asking for $350 for transferring 25k miles kind of defeats the purpose completely. So unless someone finds a deal, it might just not be worth it.

Unless you want us to book the flight for you, where the processing fees are now only $10. I can't tell you how many times I've argued with customer service over the fact.

Seeing actual improvement and executing shots is so addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided a wait a few minutes in my car before leaving the course today to watch a couple of guys tee off (car was parked facing the tee box). One guy had the new sldr driver nice and shiney haha it actually looked really good, I like the silver. Anyways after a few warm up swings he stepped up and I think attempted a 125mph swing because he completely missed it!!! Literally watched him shake it off and try again this time bouncing it 4ft off the box hahahah wow guess the driver isn't doing much for him huh?

It wasnt the driver.

It wasnt the driver.

Lol i kid I kid. He clearly didn't need a new driver. He desperately needs some lessons. Entertaining tho

Rediculius....another reason for me to hate delta

10k is basically 100 bucks so spending 350 for 250 miles is just dumb

I finally saw Frozen, I am currently very thankful I don't have kids. If I had to hear those songs everyday I would cry frequently.

Dev I'm praying for you buddy.

I finally saw Frozen, I am currently very thankful I don't have kids. If I had to hear those songs everyday I would cry frequently.

The troll is the evil one in the movie, seriously all he had to do was say, "love is the answer" no instead he sat there as the king and queen said they were going to lock her up and close the gates making everything worse,

The Official Banter Away Thread

However, if you had to hear that vs your kids screaming and running around the house, it's every both worth it.

Also, seeing my daughter enjoy it, sing along with it, and get excited about it is just awesome. Love to see my little girl happy. That's all that matters.

Last edited:

My big one is easily scared and some part of it with a troll freaks him out. I've never been so happy for his fear complex.

My big one is easily scared and some part of it with a troll freaks him out. I've never been so happy for his fear complex.

Nobody liked trolls. Except trolls. Trolls like trolls.

However, if you had to hear that vs your kids screaming and running around the house, it's every both worth it.

Also, seeing my daughter enjoy it, sing along with it, and get excited about it is just awesome. Love to see my little girl happy. That's all that matters.

I would hope they would pick Toy Story or Nemo to make them happy, they had less songs.

I do want a reindeer now though

I would hope they would pick Toy Story or Nemo to make them happy, they had less songs.

I do want a reindeer now though

We are on a despicable me 2 kick right now. Minions are awesome.

Frozen free so far this weekend...thank gawd

Coop freaking loves the Minions. I swear he understands what they are saying.

Whenever I'm in the car my son wants to hear the minion song (happy) lol gotta it

Yeah, minions sound much better. I saw Despicable Me on an airplane, hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back