#TheGrandaddy Talk From Hashtag Chad

"You better hope you don't get in" was probably the best line in there haha. I'd be thrilled to put down some THP Boom on the WhoCrew.

hahaha funny funny. The dos is going to be awesome. As the song goes, the harder they come, the harder they fall. I look forward to the ZooCrew falling, and trying to be one of those to help take them down.

Just keep holding that drone buddy. It is all you will have after we take back the belt!

I'm always #TeamChad, but I'd love to get a chance to take him down in the name of THP!

Hahaha, that was funny. Hard to pull against the #ZooCrew but THP loyalty trumps good humor. Go get 'em TeamTHP, you've got this!

Love the smack talk from the zoocrew.. it will be missed next year.

I know Captain James will avenge Captain Hawk in the 2014 Grandaddy, talk all you want Chad!!!

Chad, you and the rest of the ZooCrew team can't handle me, my game is too good! If I get selected, I hope you have a tour players number on speed dial cuz you're going to need him!

The overconfidence of the #zoocrew will be there undoing going to have to drop kick #Chad back into his Little Studio

Matty or Sabella?

I wouldn't mind playing Matty! It's just too bad as he seems like a nice kid and I don't wanna make him cry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemme at him. I want a piece.

I wouldn't mind playing Matty! It's just too bad as he seems like a nice kid and I don't wanna make him cry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful what you wish for...

Careful what you wish for...

I can STILL hear his shots from the range in Dallas resonating in my head. Just crazy.

Love the smack talk from the zoocrew.. it will be missed next year.

They'll still be talking trash for Tres, Cuatro, Cinco, Seis, Siete, Ocho and so on... but it will still be all about how they took Uno.

It's hard to root against such a cool guy however, I think Chad should have to cut his hair when he loses this match to Team Thp. Kind of like when Sampson lost his hair back in the day. Maybe a nice cool crew cut that will feel good on those hot California days... :D

I was thinking more of a "high and tight" look.

I was thinking more of a "high and tight" look.

haha that will work too :thumb: .. We call em buzz jobs in my neck of the woods :cool:

Blah blah blah. How ironic that he was holding a drone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Its bad enough that Hashtag and his lackeys lost to my horrendous swing once...I challenge them to do it again hehe.

You are super awesome Chad.

thumbs-up.jpg

Well I guess his smack talk is like his golf game. Boring and unimpressive. I know if I am back in for next year the #zoocrew will have to look out. I am coming for blood along with my internet golfer brothers.

A lot of talk from someone who has already taken a loss at the hands of a bunch of internet golfers.

Typical Arkansas fashion, though. Talk a big game, and show up with nothing.

Looks like Chad's working about as hard as usual. I really want to give him a noogie and mess up that perfect head of hair!

I really like Chad, but the boy is delirious.

Back