Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

17 isn't that bad. Easy 3w pin high in the rough. Up and down Par.

You're all in for a treat... Until you get in that rough.
#worsethanbermuda

Just finished cleaning the clubs for next weekend. Lets do this!

Tune up round here at noon!

I was going to go to the range today and try a full swing for the first time in 2 weeks, but, it's effing raining. Still going to try a tune up 18 tomorrow, though.

Man i hope I can get to the range or a round in before Friday. Been crazy busy with the house and haven't swung a club in a week. Oh well, ill settle for having a blast with all my THP brethren and enjoying a weekend of golf.

Just got home from my tune up round. 39/39 for a 78. My game is ready for Indy. But my iron play needs a range session before Friday!

Man i hope I can get to the range or a round in before Friday. Been crazy busy with the house and haven't swung a club in a week. Oh well, ill settle for having a blast with all my THP brethren and enjoying a weekend of golf.

Truth! I'm so ready for this, especially after being on the shelf for 2-3 weeks. We're going to have some fun this weekend no matter what the golf gods bring!

Just got home from my tune up round. 39/39 for a 78. My game is ready for Indy. But my iron play needs a range session before Friday!

You played solid. I thought I was ready after our round Friday...may have to get a round in Wednesday. Gotta bring the A game for this. Gonna be epic

You played solid. I thought I was ready after our round Friday...may have to get a round in Wednesday. Gotta bring the A game for this. Gonna be epic

You just need to stop playing that terrible 20xi ball lol you'll be fine

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

You just need to stop playing that terrible 20xi ball lol you'll be fine

3 straight rounds with the same ball...gotta be some sort of a record lol

Can we get an update on the days left please Mr. Vedda?

Last edited:
Sure can!
ara4uzy6.jpg

So ready to see everyone and share some smiles and laughs. It's gonna be special!

I ready. I was able to get out and play on Saturday for my tradition round before the 500 with my race day buddies and that it was encourging. The short game and putting left alot to be desired, but rest of the game was pretty solid and on point.

Not that anyone will be within 3 strokes of me and my partner but what's the tiebreaker? Has there ever been a tie?

Teams will be out tomorrow.
Small change in participants thanks to GG's executive decision and we are excited to see everybody.
Stay tuned for mid morning on THP to see who you are partnered with.
If you were on the wait list, you might be getting a PM from GolferGal, so check it out.

Excited to continue this incredible event series in Indianapolis.

Not that anyone will be within 3 strokes of me and my partner but what's the tiebreaker? Has there ever been a tie?

Yes, there has.
It will be announced at the event.

Cannot wait, so freaking ready for this one. More than anything thrilled I'm actually making one of the invitationals this year.

Change in people or expanded field?

Yes! Pairings tomorrow!

The field will still be 40 people.

Tune up round was no where near what I had hoped it would be.
Maybe a lesson and range times before Friday!!!

Can't wait to see the teams

Suddenly this becomes quite the awkward weekend for me.

Still excited to see who my partner is.

Back