The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Phew...dang, I'm happy that you're ok Trevor!!

Man I'm glad you're ok Trevor! Rest up and get back out there!

Glad you are healing up Trevor! Take it easy on that wrist. Focus on short game until its 100%

A freaking bear hunt on top of a mountain? Those Montana folks are crazy. I'm glad you're OK Trevor.

8 weeks.

2 months.

#TheFinalCountdown?

8 weeks.

2 months.

#TheFinalCountdown?

Yep, 56 short days and I will be en route to Pawley's Island...crazy to think we are down to that little time.

2 months from today, everyone will be saying their goodbyes and a champion will have been crowned. Wow.

Yea it's getting very real right now. Time is short and this is really the beginning of the end for preparation. Pretty soon it'll be a case of bringing what you got.

Did it just get real?

Still feels like a dream to me. Will be real when we all walk out to the range of True Blue and see 40 staff bags lined up with our names on them.

Still feels like a dream to me. Will be real when we all walk out to the range of True Blue and see 40 staff bags lined up with our names on them.

that is one of the coolest moments ever. Going to be even better this year because of how it's done.

that is one of the coolest moments ever. Going to be even better this year because of how it's done.

And nobody has a clue what is going to happen...

I can just picture you grinning while you say that, and rightfully so. I don't even know how to prepare for this moment, so the likelihood is that I'll be unprepared and raw emotion will take over. I'm glad there will be cameras because I'm thinking it will be a little overwhelming to try and take it all in at that moment.

I was doing my morning reading and thinking about the Morgan Cup and came across a photo in the local Boseman, Montana Gazette. It was story of local Bear hunter that had had gotten picked for the MC. The article was brief and talked about how grateful Trevor was for being chosen. Also something about winning the cup would be better than his first love of bagging bears.

thebearhunter_zps84f9d8a2.jpg

The mystery makes the anticipation that much better!

Quoted for relevance to my interests.

Cannot wait to get this started.

...as he rubs his hands together and grins in that devious way that only those who are in the know do..... :act-up:

#Excited #nobearhugerequiredthough

JM

Last edited:
#stillmindblown can't wait for the unexpected to happen.

Prep into full drive and excited about where my game has me at. One minor fix and boom!!!

Just crazy to think about how lucky we are and that there is still unknowns that could make this even greater

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Tested out of a course early today, wasn't sure what I was going to do...then I come on this thread...yup, gonna get another round in.

Back