2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Worth noting in this thread.

I purchased the correct provisions this evening to make breakfast sliders -- from the recipe shared by a particular club pro at a particular course. Both will remain nameless.

Regardless, this is happening, and likely not for breakfast. Can't freaking wait.

Worth noting in this thread.

I purchased the correct provisions this evening to make breakfast sliders -- from the recipe shared by a particular club pro at a particular course. Both will remain nameless.

Regardless, this is happening, and likely not for breakfast. Can't freaking wait.
Sounds yummy!!!

I hope everything goes good next week, I see the fires have been dangerously close to a bunch of golf company headquarters.

I hope everything goes good next week, I see the fires have been dangerously close to a bunch of golf company headquarters.

Heard today that they were across the street from Odyssey test center. Scary. But hey, this about happy times and a once in a lifetime trip to a place people dream of!

The grandaddy will be discussed....call it a hunch

Best news ive heard today Mike.

So ready to hear more about Grandaddy 2014.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not being able to maoe two great events in september has my eyes set on this one for sure! Let the contests begin!

THP'ers are going to bring the pain this year.

All I ask is what I said before, if you THINK you are going to try for this, start doing work now, the memories will be unreal as is with it being a truly mind blowing experience...

Make no mistake though, we are gunning for that belt. WE want that belt.

With the videos arriving regularly, it seems we're getting closer to ramping this up..... Have you been doing the work!

I have :alien:

Golftec is like a second home for me....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

With the gauntlet final entry contest thread blowing up, cant help but think about this one. Would love to be able to participate!

As an #internetgolfer I don't need to do work, I drive it 330 and I'm 90% recovery from the sand....

Getting lessons and getting the practice time in. If I have the honor of participating in this amazing event I will be 100% ready.

Talk about a top shelf experience, looking forward to an opportunity at this!

Business will be ramping up in the DOS soon. However there is still plenty of time before the 1st contest.
That bring said we have multiple announcements coming on this including dates, etc.

We also have tons more coverage coming on this from our last trip to Carlsbad and another we have coming up soon.

Business will be ramping up in the DOS soon. However there is still plenty of time before the 1st contest.
That bring said we have multiple announcements coming on this including dates, etc.

We also have tons more coverage coming on this from our last trip to Carlsbad and another we have coming up soon.

Awesome! Cant wait!

Back