Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Mythological hat

You can have the 1 on the right since left one is for real staff

mupupuhy.jpg

Added three new markers to the collection thanks to O'Carroll. That guy is okay after all! :)

by7y4aga.jpg

All three of those are impressive. That O'Carroll guy is something else

I would love to get my hands on a NTJ coin.....it's like the Holy Grail

Count me in as well for wanting a N3J.

Be the ball!!

Collections looks sweet as well dude. Love the mounting you did with that box

My girlfriend did the whole thing. Moved into my new place today and she organized It and mounted it while I unpacked.. She's not bad

My girlfriend did the whole thing. Moved into my new place today and she organized It and mounted it while I unpacked.. She's not bad
#Keeper

The collection grew a little bit today.

Looks like you need the British open coin in a bad way. The draino and buckets ones are really nice as well

He does need the British and I believe that's the only one I do have. Hmmmm.....I do love a MC volunteer that's traveling from Texas on his own dime.

Nice collection there Mike! Love the buckets one some of us just got.

Looks like you need the British open coin in a bad way. The draino and buckets ones are really nice as well

He does need the British and I believe that's the only one I do have. Hmmmm.....I do love a MC volunteer that's traveling from Texas on his own dime.

I have one on the way from eBay so it's almost done. Thanks to niteowl03 I added the drain coin.

I have one on the way from eBay so it's almost done. Thanks to niteowl03 I added the drain coin.

Well dammit, that ruins my "do something nice today" plan.

Well dammit, that ruins my "do something nice today" plan.

The thought means a lot. Plus you hooked me up with the Dolla Bills HC, so that has your karma bank pretty full IMO

Added these to the collection this weekend:

20140603_072808_zpsf558f1f4.jpg

Back