Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My irons will be bent 2-2.5* upright TOMORROW. I'll find some damn place that will do it.

CTL's are also getting installed. Absolutely. Just pretty much the ideal iron shaft for me.

The same wavelength. We are on it.

Glad to hear about this changes my friend. Smart moves.

Pondering a 3 wood and some SM5 wedges

The same wavelength. We are on it.

Glad to hear about this changes my friend. Smart moves.

Yep, my divots are silly, they're yelling at me to get this crap fixed and I'm finally ready to shell out the cash to get them bent.

The CTL's just need to happen, it only makes sense. With THP green ferrules and grips of course because I do bleed me some green and effin white.

Yep, my divots are silly, they're yelling at me to get this crap fixed and I'm not ready to shell out the cash to get them bent.

The CTL's just need to happen, it only makes sense. With THP green ferrules and grips of course because I do bleed me some green and effin white.

What's bringing on the upright change?

What's bringing on the upright change?

It's what I've been fit to twice now, irons are just at standard. My swing is a lot different than it was two years ago w my irons (thaaaaaaank god! Haha)

It's what I've been fit to twice now, irons are just at standard. My swing is a lot different than it was two years ago w my irons (thaaaaaaank god! Haha)

Nice dude! Get it done and watch those scores keep dropping!

Nice dude! Get it done and watch those scores keep dropping!

It's such a silly thing to be lazy about, such an easy fix. It's why I enjoyed the time I spent with the cb's more than the actual iron design when I gamed them I think, tame the fade bc the toe isn't dug.

Last edited:
quick ponders before bed

1. A bertha Head to go with my red tie shaft
2. Some sort of 3W more recent than my 07 Burner
3. WEdge heads to go with all these effing wedge shafts KC dropped on me.

Canadan is pondering apex irons

quick ponders before bed

Have you tried the Xhot 3 wood Mike? I just got one and like it much better than my r11s 3 wood.

Officially pondering a Bstone TD-O1 Offset Mallet and the TD-03 Blade putter, both at 34" with the oversized grip.

quick ponders before bed

Did we talk about this yesterday? You were more than welcome to swing mine.

Have you tried the Xhot 3 wood Mike? I just got one and like it much better than my r11s 3 wood.

Yeah I had a run with it last year then parted ways and ever really spent any time trying to fill the spot.

Did we talk about this yesterday? You were more than welcome to swing mine.

Yeah I was too caught up trying to not lose to you guys LOL. I imagine its a pretty solid combo based on how you hit it, and how Ive hit the red tie in the past.

I have a Red Tie coming my way. Now my question is what clubhead do I throw it in.

Oh wait. You didn't even go with that shaft did you? Nevermind.

Yeah I was too caught up trying to not lose to you guys LOL. I imagine its a pretty solid combo based on how you hit it, and how Ive hit the red tie in the past.
It's an incredible combo IMO...when my swing doesn't get in the way.

I have a Red Tie coming my way. Now my question is what clubhead do I throw it in.
How about a Tour Edge XGC6.....?

Really though...how about a Bio Cell?

Oh wait. You didn't even go with that shaft did you? Nevermind.

no I decided not too. That was my last back and forth.

Ddec: BBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back