Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

I should be set up as well...CC info sent and ready to submit payment.

I hope everyone has their accommodations locked up, because last year the entire area was booked solid. There were literally no hotels available within an hour of the course during the MC weekend.

Agreed, I remember looking on a whim when I thought the Mrs may want to come down afterall, and it was REAL SLIM PICKINGS

All locked up and can't believe how close this is getting. Thanks for organizing a of this FK!

I have the list are we are still short a number of folks. This needs to be done ASAP.

Mine is on there Freddie, thanks for hammering it out.

I have the list are we are still short a number of folks. This needs to be done ASAP.

pretty sure mine has been taken care of.

I should be good to go. Thanks Freddie

I will be reaching out to those that have not privately, not to worry we will get this done.

Yes sir, went on there on there put my dates and card number in. I should be set. Thanks again Freddie for all of this!!!
Has everyone taken care of their lodging? If you have not please do so today, I want to get this closed out.

Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Just popped in to my head, is my cc info enough for me and my buddy? I figured originally that it can all be charged on my cc, but if every person needs to have a personal cc, that's ok as well, just let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks Freddie!

Last edited:
Skimmy Q here, is anyone flying into or out of Charleston?

I was looking in to flights there today. Charleston and Florence are 2 good options for me.

Anyone in the Northeast driving down? I was driving down with O'Carroll and ddec but those plans have since changed. Looking to see if maybe anyone else in the area is driving. Flying just isnt in the cards for me.

Charlotte for me of that's helpful. Rates seem cheaper and I would be happy to give you've ride in.

I booked my flight late last week. I'll be landing in Myrtle Beach at 10:38 Thursday morning.

It appears my plans have changed dramatically due to a new job for my wife. Anyone have a couch/extra bed I can crash on Wednesday night?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I may have posted this in here before. I'm leaving from Charlotte after work on Wednesday evening. If anyone needs a ride from Charlotte to MB let me know. I'd be more than happy to help a brotha out .

I may have posted this in here before. I'm leaving from Charlotte after work on Wednesday evening. If anyone needs a ride from Charlotte to MB let me know. I'd be more than happy to help a brotha out .

I posted this late last nigh. Just want to make sure anyone who might need a ride in catches this.

Anyone in the Northeast driving down? I was driving down with O'Carroll and ddec but those plans have since changed. Looking to see if maybe anyone else in the area is driving. Flying just isnt in the cards for me.

Anyone?

I'm leaving sometime on Monday night Ricky. Not sure what time you were planning on leaving? Gf and I will be staying off site Tuesday and Wed.

Back