The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of writing a manuscript is starting it. Once I put the thoughts onto paper it starts to flow ... it's just taking that first step. You'd figure that after writing a couple dozen of these (and grants, and white papers, etc etc) that I'd have a handle on this ... but I don't. Not yet.

GRRR

Boss is back to work after being gone for some family stuff.

Was meeting with him today and needed to talk to him about some time off.

and of COURSE the meeting gets pushed to tomorrow....grrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
3 days without a phone is proving to me that I am waaaay to dependent on my phone.

Trying to find a way to get my two new students motivated to stay attentive and not disrupt the class with their behavioral issues. Just seems like when something works one day, It seems to fail the next. Thankful that these kids are little, otherwise the kicking and hitting would hurt more. Just sapping my energy at the moment.

At least I got an outstanding year-end review.

3 days without a phone is proving to me that I am waaaay to dependent on my phone.

Its funny. My dad and I were talking about this a couple of weeks ago when he lost his phone. How did we do without cell phones back in the day?

Last edited:
Yes. This of course is after they shoved 7 Chick FilA sandwiches down their dorito chute.

Boing! lol, that had to be the worst ever. Toe nail juice and chicken sandwiches, sounds like wife material...

Lol. Ok Nate. I forgot you're #mrbigtimehunter.

I've been known to hunt down an animal or four with my superior tracking techniques. Makes me remember the time I was hunting one of the smallest but yet dangerous animals known to man. He could not out wit me in the end. You could hear him scream when the end was near.

That moment when you finally get time and a break in the weather to mow the lawn annnnnnnd the mower won't start. Ahhh

I hate mental illness. Hate it.

Found out one of my friends killed herself yesterday. It feels like just yesterday we were sitting beside one another at graduation. She was so happy and excited to start life. She was beginning interviews for a few companies and was in second rounds for a few more. I didn't even know she was battling within herself. It's such a helpless feeling.

I'm so sorry Darren.

I absolutely hate when people take advantage of me being fiercely loyal. It's about time to switch things up a bit in life, real quick.

I absolutely hate when people take advantage of me being fiercely loyal. It's about time to switch things up a bit in life, real quick.

Hi Tyler. I miss your face.

DK, so sorry to hear that dude, that is horrible.

PLUFFY!!! Miss you.

Hi Tyler. I miss your face.

This is another rant. Why can't every weekend be THP gathering weekend!?

Miss you too Ricky, even though to you I'm just a loser. :(

And James, we will get together in MB soon!

Darren...my deepest condolences.

Too many good things for me to rant about what I want to.

Brother, you are speaking my language. #Painful

Found out one of my friends killed herself yesterday. It feels like just yesterday we were sitting beside one another at graduation. She was so happy and excited to start life. She was beginning interviews for a few companies and was in second rounds for a few more. I didn't even know she was battling within herself. It's such a helpless feeling.

So sorry to hear Darren, that's just awful

Deepest condolences. Best you can do now is advocate for those suffering and battling themselves

Darren, I've dealt with this twice within my circle of friends. Sadly, both were active military and a hundred people never saw it coming. Sorry, buddy.

Darren, That is so sad, My thoughts are with you during this troubling time.

Stupid me!!!!!!

Wanted to wait until I got home to get myself a new Bio Cell. Hopped online and now it seems like I cannot get $100 instant savings and the family code. Grrrrrrr... So mad at myself.

Stupid me!!!!!!

Wanted to wait until I got home to get myself a new Bio Cell. Hopped online and now it seems like I cannot get $100 instant savings and the family code. Grrrrrrr... So mad at myself.

Was it allowing the double dipping before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back