The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I may not need to be fully dressed and ready to go at 4 am.

Doughnut run will start shortly after that.

Staff Sponsor Day will be fueled by Dunkin' for me, but there's no chance I'm being late to the show.

As many can attest, I'm a pretty big stickler for punctuality.

I'm thinking I'll be getting in a morning run by 4 am. Will need some way to burn off the nervous energy.

Doughnut run will start shortly after that.

Staff Sponsor Day will be fueled by Dunkin' for me, but there's no chance I'm being late to the show.

As many can attest, I'm a pretty big stickler for punctuality.

I will have plenty of time to make a morning Sonic run. I still can't picture 40 of us luck fools with are shiny new toys. I am sure Jaime Lynn will have some interesting things in store for the Cobra/Puma guys and we will need to be ready for anything.

I'm thinking I'll be getting in a morning run by 4 am. Will need some way to burn off the nervous energy.

I can't sleep in Myrtle. Too excited about the event. I thought it would be bette rlast year but I was a wreck.

I will be ramped up and hoping for a good nights sleep. If not I will be riding the train for some DD.

Good stuff JB! That got me psyched and I'm not even going to be there!

I shouldn't share this, but what the heck. I'm on the way to the airport this am going to Indy and some THP and Bridgestone goodness, when I began to think about the Morgan Cup. Not unusual. I think about every day, all day. But, I began thinking about JB's post of yesterday. It was like I could recall it word for word. I thought about Friday and what that might be like. But here's where it took a turn. I began to think about Sunday, and recalled the videos of the closing of Morgan Cup 2013. I saw in my mind again JB's emotion then when he was certain that it was the last one. I won't share what happened to me next, but suffice to say that a number of motorists on SB Ga 400 during rush hour into the city seemed quite concerned about me. Lol. JB, the journey is not yet over, at least for me. Eight more weeks to get as ready as can be to make you want one more year.

I shouldn't share this, but what the heck. I'm on the way to the airport this am going to Indy and some THP and Bridgestone goodness, when I began to think about the Morgan Cup. Not unusual. I think about every day, all day. But, I began thinking about JB's post of yesterday. It was like I could recall it word for word. I thought about Friday and what that might be like. But here's where it took a turn. I began to think about Sunday, and recalled the videos of the closing of Morgan Cup 2013. I saw in my mind again JB's emotion then when he was certain that it was the last one. I won't share what happened to me next, but suffice to say that a number of motorists on SB Ga 400 during rush hour into the city seemed quite concerned about me. Lol. JB, the journey is not yet over, at least for me. Eight more weeks to get as ready as can be to make you want one more year.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride buddy, 1 day at a time, will feel that much better on Sunday when the emotion of it all truly sinks in

Such a great Freaking post Ken! What an MC role model!!

Great post Ken. I know it's been real for you guys for several months.

Bit this weekend with so many MC'ers in Indy I'm sure you guys will get the excitement to another level.

Great post to read Ken. I want each and every member of this years Morgan Cup to take it all in and enjoy. I'm ready to see the excitement and raw emotion from all of you. You are going to kill it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBfVeyM.png

Hanging out and playing with some MCers this past weekend really got the competitive juices flowing. I want this. I want this really badly. I have come a long way but there is still work to be done. I will rest on July 28th.

Hanging out and playing with some MCers this past weekend really got the competitive juices flowing. I want this. I want this really badly. I have come a long way but there is still work to be done. I will rest on July 28th.

Love how inspired you are Ricky! The MC has brought out something in you that I have never seen before.

Awesome to see the inspiration you have to play the game.

Love the spirit, Ricky. And can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

But, you cannot has Morgan Cup.

Not yours.

Dude you wont rest. You will be even more motivated because you will amaze yourself. Golf wont be quite as fun for a bit, but then you get even hungrier.

Love it Ricky. Love the passion and fire. I have it burning inside me as well. Had a few competitive rounds this last week and I came through in the clutch when I needed it and all I could think was I can't wait for the Morgan Cup. I can because I don't want it to be over, but I can't because I'm performing and I want the pressure! I'm working my ass off and it's going to pay off! I'm right there with ya buddy.

Can't believe it's less than 7 weeks away.

Can't believe it's less than 7 weeks away.

Its literally just around the corner. Some days I feel I am so ready, others not so much. The journey has been crazy thus far and its almoat at an end.

Love it Ricky. Love the passion and fire. I have it burning inside me as well. Had a few competitive rounds this last week and I came through in the clutch when I needed it and all I could think was I can't wait for the Morgan Cup. I can because I don't want it to be over, but I can't because I'm performing and I want the pressure! I'm working my ass off and it's going to pay off! I'm right there with ya buddy.

This is true! I've been working my tail off as well. Managed to cut strokes off the handicap....but I won't tell how many :disdain:

Just can't wait to tee it up with you and Marc Saturday. If that match is anything like I twitter banter, everything will go just fine and then Marc will take a shot that just ends it.

The closer we get, the more excited I get! Looking forward to meeting new people too!

This is true! I've been working my tail off as well. Managed to cut strokes off the handicap....but I won't tell how many :disdain:

Just can't wait to tee it up with you and Marc Saturday. If that match is anything like I twitter banter, everything will go just fine and then Marc will take a shot that just ends it.

The closer we get, the more excited I get! Looking forward to meeting new people too!

3.8 strokes is my guess :)

sandbaggers never do reveal their real handicap hehe

Back