The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

3.8 strokes is my guess :)

It's almost like you used some sort of information service at your fingertips......I think I will call it the internets!

And yes Mike, you are correct. Back down to my lowest and plenty of time to get better. It's amazing how much this event has driven me and caused me to take notice of thinks like handicap and improving all the time. I took my game seriously before, but now it's an obsession. One that my wife has finally bought into and support. :egyptian:

Edit: Stop stalking me Mike....it creeps me out. LOL

It's almost like you used some sort of information service at your fingertips......I think I will call it the internets!

And yes Mike, you are correct. Back down to my lowest and plenty of time to get better. It's amazing how much this event has driven me and caused me to take notice of thinks like handicap and improving all the time. I took my game seriously before, but now it's an obsession. One that my wife has finally bought into and support. :egyptian:

the MC certainly can bring stronger dedication to the game. Always fun to see how people can transform their games from the time they enter till the time it's over.

Edit: Stop stalking me Mike....it creeps me out. LOL

I am all knowing, and I love spreadsheets

the MC certainly can bring stronger dedication to the game. Always fun to see how people can transform their games from the time they enter till the time it's over.

Without a doubt. Those that challenge, will understand the message that so many have given them about Sunday after the event.

Without a doubt. Those that challenge, will understand the message that so many have given them about Sunday after the event.

I've been practicing hard to make it a dust free zone this time around.

Dust isn't necessarily a BAD thing man! Dust happens!

JM

sandbaggers never do reveal their real handicap hehe

My handicap has gone up since being picked. No correlation at all...

Dude, my game has changed so much since November, in ways that are 95% awesome. The last 5% is putting less stress on myself. As I've gotten down to the last few holes on some good runs, I've been engaging in some self-sabotage. Need to relax and have fun on the course....doesn't help that it's been very hot recently, and carrying a bag starts to catch up to me. But it's good training.

My handicap has gone up since being picked. No correlation at all...

Funny, same thing happened to me lol. I'm around a 25 this week.

Funny, same thing happened to me lol. I'm around a 25 this week.

For the weekend, including practice rounds -- and that's still way too high!!

I've been practicing hard to make it a dust free zone this time around.

Dude, it's gonna be dusty, with all the tree pollen and such, dry sand, etc. I imagine guys will notice it around 9:00 Friday morning.

This is going to be quick 7 weeks, I promise you that.

Dude, it's gonna be dusty, with all the tree pollen and such, dry sand, etc. I imagine guys will notice it around 9:00 Friday morning.

I likely won't know where I am at that point. Sensory overload.

Just follow me Mikey, I'll get you through the morning

This is true. I understand that dust tends to settle at lower levels.

:Alien

This is true. I understand that dust tends to settle at lower levels.

If that's the case then I will be covered and it will be totally expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saving the water works for the end of the event. "Its so hard, to say goodbye to yesterday........" But seriously, as I sit back and reflect on the last 6 months, a smile creeps across my face. I am happy because this event has made golf better for a lot of people. I am a huge fan of good golf, watching and playing. I think we are in store for some great golf from a good many people.

Listening in to people excitement and watching the smiles on their faces will be priceless. I mean, we are going to be tour stars, we are going to be conversation starters. A sea of 40 staff bags each with 14 clubs, all shiny and new. Does it get any better?! If you find it please let me know cuz I want to see it. The Morgan Cup has more than lived up to its name. It has lived up to the name of the lady it is named after with Class, prestige, excitement, passion, sportsmanship, honor, personal growth and too many more adjectives to list.

I am excited and can not wait to get up to SC. This will be the end all and be all of events. I feel it in my bones!!!!!

This is only my personal opinion, and I would say the same to my team as to everyone else, but I just don't get the concept of folks shooting good rounds (or bad ones for that matter) and either not posting it to their handicaps or not posting about where their handicaps are. The match-ups for the first two rounds are announced, it's a non-handicap event, post it proudly...be proud of what you've accomplished through the hard work you are putting in, and let us share in those successes with you.

This is only my personal opinion, and I would say the same to my team as to everyone else, but I just don't get the concept of folks shooting good rounds (or bad ones for that matter) and either not posting it to their handicaps or not posting about where their handicaps are. The match-ups for the first two rounds are announced, it's a non-handicap event, post it proudly...be proud of what you've accomplished through the hard work you are putting in, and let us share in those successes with you.

My handicap hasn't really changed since last year in spite of my best efforts, it's been around a 3 to 4 consistently. The only reason I change it is because I think it's fun to get a little ribbing amongst my competitors who know what I shoot. I agree with you wear it proudly, you earned it.

My handicap hasn't really changed since last year in spite of my best efforts, it's been around a 3 to 4 consistently. The only reason I change it is because I think it's fun to get a little ribbing amongst my competitors who know what I shoot. I agree with you wear it proudly, you earned it.

3 or 4?

OH COME ON!!!

First,

h0452B5B0

Second,
You're 100% right. I was just having a little fun with it. While mine is an improvement, I'm still not satisfied and therefore can't in all honesty start crowing about it. When it gets to 9, I'll turn into Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens. But I'll go post about it anyway.

can't wait to follow along this year.... the coverage has gotten better every single year. i know my games starting to get back into form and i havn't been practicing anywhere close to like i did last year to get in shape for THPMC i am certain everyone is starting to see the fruits of their labor and i can't wait for it all to take form down in Myrtle! Keep up the hard work fellas you will want to be playing the best golf of your life that weekend i can promise you that!

Back