The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persistence may have finally paid off. And yes, it's directly related to the rant yesterday. Hoping things go as planned. Exciting time for me right now.

PLUFFFYYYYY! Good stuff buddy.

Sometimes a text, a message, a PM, whatever can change a day.

I'm beyond blessed to have this family.

Here's to the family helping me see the forest for all the trees.

Huh?

No pink flamingos?

Word up dude, nice to know people care and have ur back

All the big bad nasty pine trees around our home were cut down today! :bananadance:Done dea.....l:bomb:

Agreed. You're a good man James and have always been awesome to me. Can't wait to give a hug and/or fist bump in Myrtle depending on your preference.

After a very trying day, one in which my mood soured throughout the day.

I come home to THP,and gives me a quick pick me up.
Then my sons hand me the movie Lone Survivor, and It occurs to me that people are in harms way for us, so we can live the life we do.

Many thanks to our service members and public servants.

After a very trying day, one in which my mood soured throughout the day.

I come home to THP,and gives me a quick pick me up.
Then my sons hand me the movie Lone Survivor, and It occurs to me that people are in harms way for us, so we can live the life we do.

Many thanks to our service members and public servants.

Shake it off CJ. Tomorrow is another day. You never know what can happen tomorrow

Sitting in bed with the wife and she's starting to get my love for THP. We watched mikedean441's recap video and she started to understand that when I said it was an amazing weekend, I wasn't lying. I informed her of what the format was for Love is in the Air (she's a self proclaimed putt putt champ and thinks she can make any putt) and she yelled at me that we didn't go. When I reminded her that the event date was 2 days after she came home from delivering our newborn, she said "well were going next year". I'm not going to spoil her excitement and say there may not be another one next year. I'm just gonna keep dropping hints for future events for me :)

Kinda creeped out u watch me while ur in bed.

But glad I could help

Kinda creeped out u watch me while ur in bed.

But glad I could help

If it makes it less creepy for you, the lights were on and the baby was in here with us lol creep

Wait ... whut?!?!!

I've learned two things here. Never expect things to stay the same around here because each year things are bigger and better and never try to guess what format you will be playing in an event

I've learned two things here. Never expect things to stay the same around here because each year things are bigger and better and never try to guess what format you will be playing in an event

Bigger and better is fine ... but LIITA was such an epic event that even my wife would be pretty pissed if it wasn't coming back in some shape or form.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigger and better is fine ... but LIITA was such an epic event that even my wife would be pretty pissed if it wasn't coming back in some shape or form.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya it was a great event to follow and my wife would love to be in it with me next year if it's around

Having a community of genuinely good/supportive people is worth its weight in gold. Joined a few days ago and am blown away by the positive support between everyone. Hope many realize this isn't all too common.

Ya it was a great event to follow and my wife would love to be in it with me next year if it's around

JB already mentioned it was returning and with a sponsor it could be like 2014 on steroids

Got the call today that our son got accepted for daycare in September. We luckily got into our first choice after almost 2 years on a dozen wait lists (wife applied before she even was pregnant). Huge stress is now gone from our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes sir, it will be bigger and better, THP STYLE

If some of the rumors that were floating around come close to true, its going to be even better, which really is almost hard to imagine!

Been riding my bike again every night. It's taken a bit to get myself into a groove to do it each night, but it feels good to do it. I'm pretty happy about how I'm doing with it so far. Sometimes, it's the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back