Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Alrighty then, next week the 12th or 13th are good for me, golf trip on early Thursday so Wednesday is out. The next week 20th, 22nd & 23rd work for me. So essentially I am good on 5 of those dates. Let's do this!

Alrighty then, next week the 12th or 13th are good for me, golf trip on early Thursday so Wednesday is out. The next week 20th, 22nd & 23rd work for me. So essentially I am good on 5 of those dates. Let's do this!

It would be cool if we could make it a mini vacation trip. Play Don's course on Monday the 12th & Ken's course on the 13th?

It would be cool if we could make it a mini vacation trip. Play Don's course on Monday the 12th & Ken's course on the 13th?

edit: Maybe Dawg and I share a motel room Monday night and then head on over to Ken's course early the next morning.

Monday the 12th is the biggest charity event of the year (Roman Open) and the course is closed all day for that.

We do have every Wednesday guest rates of $40 and Monday the 19 is free. I can play the 13th just have to be back for a 5:00 meeting which shouldn't be a problem.

Monday the 12th is the biggest charity event of the year (Roman Open) and the course is closed all day for that.

We do have every Wednesday guest rates of $40 and Monday the 19 is free. I can play the 13th just have to be back for a 5:00 meeting which shouldn't be a problem.

13th is good for me too :thumb:

I'm up for an Ole Coots reunion at my place. Could even expand the group to two foursomes if KB, ATL, or Kyle were interested. This week, the only day I have though is Wednesday. Next week, the 12th, 13th, and 14th is good. The following week the 20th thru the 23rd is good. Let me know what you guys think.

12th and 13th are good, have to be back for meeting 13th at 5:00. 20th through 23rd are all good. (after saying the 19th was good on our course, I have dental surgery the 19th)

Looks like this young coot will have to bow out of this one. I have my TM fitting at Reynolds on the 13th

Looks like this young coot will have to bow out of this one. I have my TM fitting at Reynolds on the 13th

You guys must pick a date that works for everyone and I'm in. Kelly and I are prepping to move so the only thing that would hinder me from coming on a certain date, is something pop up that requires me to stay home. Like signing the closing papers or something important etc.

Yep, any of the dates I listed are good for me, also the week of the 20th is good, just let me know. 2 day trip sounds good to me Bill, would certainly make it a little easier on these old bones.

Bill, Randy, and Don. Check your PMs please.

Ok guys I got some new irons, MillerTime has some new irons, and DawgDaddy has a new driver. This all adds up to a round of golf real soon!

DawgDaddy is coming up tomorrow for a 12:08 tee time. We have room for two more if anyone is interested? You Morgan Cuppers or anyone who may be interested jump in :golf2:.

Note: The greens have been sanded however they are not aerated. The sand is fine sand/smooth and spread well without the clumps that makes putting difficult. They will fool you because you think they may be a tad slower but not so. :beat-up:

THERE you are. We haven't seen you two around. I guess that moving is putting a whupping on you both.

THERE you are. We haven't seen you two around. I guess that moving is putting a whupping on you both.

Gawd if you only knew how much KellyBo and I have been doing lately it would blow :bomb: ya mind! I just finished painting a bedroom and taking a breather now. Still tons more to do! :beat-up:

You gauntlet players in this area should think about coming over to hone ya skills too. The golf course is in beautiful condition (except. just a small insignificant amount of sand on the greens)

I'd be down for that but probably can't do an early afternoon on a weekday.

DawgDaddy is coming up tomorrow for a 12:08 tee time. We have room for two more if anyone is interested? You Morgan Cuppers or anyone who may be interested jump in :golf2:.

Note: The greens have been sanded however they are not aerated. The sand is fine sand/smooth and spread well without the clumps that makes putting difficult. They will fool you because you think they may be a tad slower but not so. :beat-up:

I'm pretty busy too. Going to Oregon then marrying off a daughter when we return. Not much golf time for the next three weeks.

I'd love to join the old coots (and watch you home-cook me to death), but I'm out this week.

I need to get back over there, though. Fun course.

Gawd if you only knew how much KellyBo and I have been doing lately it would blow :bomb: ya mind! I just finished painting a bedroom and taking a breather now. Still tons more to do! :beat-up:

You gauntlet players in this area should think about coming over to hone ya skills too. The golf course is in beautiful condition (except. just a small insignificant amount of sand on the greens)

What stinks is it's like 2 hours to your course and a 3.5 to Palmetto itself!! Of course, then I couldn't see my KB, so Lane Creek it is! I will have to figure out a day I can get up there.

I'd be down for that but probably can't do an early afternoon on a weekday.

We'd love to have ya!

I'm pretty busy too. Going to Oregon then marrying off a daughter when we return. Not much golf time for the next three weeks.

Marrying off a daughter huh? You're busier than a bee in a tar bucket. Dawg and I want to get up your way once the dust settles and play your course. Ken's too!

I'd love to join the old coots (and watch you home-cook me to death), but I'm out this week.

I need to get back over there, though. Fun course.

We have all summer good buddy :thumb:

What stinks is it's like 2 hours to your course and a 3.5 to Palmetto itself!! Of course, then I couldn't see my KB, so Lane Creek it is! I will have to figure out a day I can get up there.

We have plenty of bunkers for you to fall out of. :D

I have my Member/Guest tournament starting today, or I'd be over there in a shot to tee it up with you guys. We'll get together again soon though.

Heading out early in the morning to take a short side trip to the PGA SS in Duluth, want to give something a try.

I will bring my arse up to Lane Creek one of these days. See how the arm responds at SeeMore. Will definitely need some tune up before the Bridgestone Championship!

I will bring my arse up to Lane Creek one of these days. See how the arm responds at SeeMore. Will definitely need some tune up before the Bridgestone Championship!

You and Dawg both will be tuning up for the Bridgestone

Looking forward to meeting you this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get back out there soon now that my ball striking seems to be heading in the right direction. Plus, ATL needs to take on OG and myself again

I need to get back out there soon now that my ball striking seems to be heading in the right direction. Plus, ATL needs to take on OG and myself again

That's right partner! I always look forward to playing with ya so anytime is a great time.:bomb:

I had a great time as always teeing it up with DawgDaddy today. The dude was playing awesome golf tee to green. I think he shot 82 however if the flat stick had been working, it would have easily been a 76ish type score. Randy is heading to the SeeMore outing this weekend and if gets that putter on track look out! He will be going low this summer :thumb:

Back