The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I genuinely fear the event hangover I'm going to have. Love me a great THP event.

I don't know if I can handle another event hangover. Two in less than a month...uh oh

I only got one Seemore a FGP2 and I love it. But if I get a putter made esactly fit for me it will be coming back to illinois. Hopefully with I will be taking extra putts with me down there and not bring them back home.

That's right, this event is officially on deck!

This time next week, I'll be in Franklin. It's been a long wait, but it is definitely going to be worth it!

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

The visit to SeeMore HQ is the centerpiece of this event to me. So, this is very good news. The golf will be nice, but to see their shop, perhaps the vault, and get a little one on one help with the putter stroke will be nothing short of awesome.

This time next week, I'll be in Franklin. It's been a long wait, but it is definitely going to be worth it!

The visit to SeeMore HQ is the centerpiece of this event to me. So, this is very good news. The golf will be nice, but to see their shop, perhaps the vault, and get a little one on one help with the putter stroke will be nothing short of awesome.

It will be good to see you again. Maybe we can have a shandy and some cheesecake.

I genuinely fear the event hangover I'm going to have. Love me a great THP event.

It shall be incredible. This much is known.

Well this event just got more amazing. If that was even possible

It shall be incredible. This much is known.

I mean, seriously?

#SeeMoreHQ
#oncourseSPiInstruction
#THPers
#awesomecourses

Just fantastic. Can't freaking wait!

I mean, seriously?

#SeeMoreHQ
#oncourseSPiInstruction
#THPers
#awesomecourses

Just fantastic. Can't freaking wait!

Dont forget about the sheep on the course. Lol.

It will be good to see you again. Maybe we can have a shandy and some cheesecake.

Done deal. I'll even buy the Shandy!

And none of you read the #OutingApproved thread.

SPI is the single best thing to happen to my game in the last two years

QFT! Me too (although I'm hoping to bring the rest of my game up to SPi-level standards this year!)

I've got a feeling I'm going to be broke after this trip.

My belated birthday present is the putter of my choosing! PR?! Z series?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

Why do I keep having flashbacks to the old Kung Fu TV show? I can see it now when we enter the vault...

"When you can hide the red dot, it will be time for you to go..."

I can picture JMan carrying a cauldron of hot coals so the SeeMore logos are burned into his forearms. Watch him & Canadan become masters of the Shaolin Putters...

Anyone have a bamboo flute they can bring along?

Only 4 more days of work for me before I head to Tennessee. I'm ready to get some SPI instruction and see if I can really improve my putting.

The closer this event gets, the more legitness it gets. #outingapproved

^^This^^

Dont forget about the sheep on the course. Lol.
Hmm, sounds like someone needs a chaperone. :nono:

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

This time next week all of you will be either in Nashville or on your way there.

Lucky SOB's!!!

Last edited:
1 week from right now I will be at the airport. Today is last day of work prior to SeeMore event.

This really should be in the HHJJ thread!

Back