Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A metal x #9 or #8 or a Cleveland putter for no reason than to try a heel shafted putter out

Customized Hopkins 60 degree wedge.

Yeah, something along that line of thinking. Playing 3gens right now, and prior to that NDMC. Just trying to find something a bit easier on my hands right now.

Take a look at the Niion's, I think you might be surprised. Also, the GP CP2's Dan reviewed feel pretty damn good in hand, I was impressed.

Yeah, something along that line of thinking. Playing 3gens right now, and prior to that NDMC. Just trying to find something a bit easier on my hands right now.

Loved the Tour Wrap 2G. If you don't have a lot of humidity or rain issues where you live, then those are a great value

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Take a look at the Niion's, I think you might be surprised. Also, the GP CP2's Dan reviewed feel pretty damn good in hand, I was impressed.

I absolutely love these grips(Niions). I second this suggestion.

Do I need a new Callaway cart bag vs. my Datrek F-15?

I want a puma sound chuck in red!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Hoping to find one cheaper and hopefully red in color. I was drooling over David's.

I think when he got his they were running a crazy sale. 50% off or something

I think when he got his they were running a crazy sale. 50% off or something

If I find that deal I will jump on it. It sure is cool. I wonder if he messed with the microphone setting.

I made the mistake of hitting the Big Bertha Alpha the other day. LOVED IT! ! BUT, wife would NEVER allow me to buy a $499 driver! !:blowkiss:

SeeMore.....

X2Hot/Pro 4hybrid

You have lots of ponders right now. However the important one should be diamonds for the Mrs. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My golf year is a constant ponder. Only thing that's going to be in my bag for sure at the end of the season is my driver and 5 wood. Everything else is fair game lol

Never in my dreams did I think 369 would be a good deal on a driver.

Honestly its that very fear that hasn't let me pull the trigger yet. The tour Evolutions are so sexy.

Don't be scared.

Do it.

Post pics.

You are crazy. Have your CB's even shown up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back