What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back felt a bit tight today but I scraped away with an 87 at a tricky course I'm unfamiliar with. It just seems like when one part of my game is on, another seems to take a break - this time my approaches were much better than yesterday, but my tee ball was a bit more wayward. Chipping was so-so, and I lipped out or burned edges on 5-6 putts that I thought I hit perfectly. The grind continues.

14182711427_96ae3e0549_b.jpg

Walked 18 for first time in years... burnt..

44/47- 91.... shot a 9 on a par 5 that really demotivated me..

7 pars tho... can be happy bout that.

Loving those new Amp Cells!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just a total bleh round today where bogie was king--I post all of the good ones--got to add the bad one with a crappy 88. For some reason I played the left side of the course and left of every green today--got to do some work.

Just a total bleh round today where bogie was king--I post all of the good ones--got to add the bad one with a crappy 88. For some reason I played the left side of the course and left of every green today--got to do some work.
But it was a fun day still, right?

Horrendous 47-47

Then I was warmed up and went another 9 with Miller Time. I was on fire on that one. +1 through five with a bird and ended up 40. I call it a 40 because on the 9th (27th) hole, my ball was sitting right on the lip...a missed par? As I walked up to tap the ball away it rolled forward just as I touched the ball. I think it was going to fall in. So 40. I don't care what you say! :)

But it was a fun day still, right?
Yeah! a few bad words but it was just a slow bleed through the course versus huge blow ups--The company was great however and Kapsularian played very well--that was fun to watch!

Broke a 100 today with a 95 ... Hit 68% of fairways ... Just real short drives ... And putted like a mad man for a high handicapper(24) with 1.84 putting average! Had 2 holes get away from me with an 8's...

The practice green in the backyard is paying dividends ... (Just got it and 3 weeks ago)

Had a lesson at noon, went home and jumped in the pool, went and played at 4. 82 on a par 71, pretty good for me. Ball striking it so much better after a few lessons, driver is coming around also. Optimistic.

Man I was off today. Had a scruffy 40 on the front at Meadowbrook Farms and after blowing a good eagle look at 12, the wheels came off. I'll chalk it up to the heat for my ugly limp home and 85.

Shot a 94 at Eagle Valley in Evansville IN. First time at the course, first round with my rocketbladez. It's about an average round for me.

Played Terry Hills in Batavia shot 6 over 78. Had 5 bogyes 1 double 1 birdie and 11 pars. Gave away strokes putting today and it was frustrating!!

Played Terry Hills in Batavia shot 6 over 78. Had 5 bogyes 1 double 1 birdie and 11 pars. Gave away strokes putting today and it was frustrating!!

Giving away putting strokes is something we all do. Just keep grinding buddy. Thats a damn good round.

Still solid round buddy!

Giving away putting strokes is something we all do. Just keep grinding buddy. Thats a damn good round.

Thanks Ricky! Just frustrating having such poor first putts that I don't leave myself with a makable 2 putt. Hopefully I can get all that crap sorted out next weekend in TN!

Thanks Ricky! Just frustrating having such poor first putts that I don't leave myself with a makable 2 putt. Hopefully I can get all that crap sorted out next weekend in TN!

I had my fair share of those today. Tried changing up my grip today and actually made some long putts.

Nice round bud. Your putting will come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my fair share of those today. Tried changing up my grip today and actually made some long putts.

I had 1 really good long par putt and the rest I just keep burning the edges. Without actually looking at it I think I'm standing too close to the ball and it's causing me to pull putts. Got a little work to do but I'll figure it out!

I had 1 really good long par putt and the rest I just keep burning the edges. Without actually looking at it I think I'm standing too close to the ball and it's causing me to pull putts. Got a little work to do but I'll figure it out!

Been fiddling with the grip a bit. Tried something today and liked it. Playing 18 tomorrow morning so we will see how it goes.

Nice round bud. Your putting will come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Christian! I'll need to spend some time on the putting green doing some drills but I'll get it ironed out.

Good job dude, I know it's not what you want but it will come around right when it needs to bro.

Good job dude, I know it's not what you want but it will come around right when it needs to bro.

Thanks Buddy. Just kinda lacked focus on putting today. Not sure if it was my stroke or reading. Just annoying 3 putting. Nothing more I hate than 3 putting.

82 at Skybrook in Charlotte today. 2 birdies and 4 doubles on the back 9 (I think beer may have had something to do with this haha).

82 at Skybrook in Charlotte today. 2 birdies and 4 doubles on the back 9 (I think beer may have had something to do with this haha).

Nice round buddy! And yeah beer doubles are no bueno..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back